Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

I have the feeling that revelation from Spohie to her mom wasn't selling the kind of drama that the producers were hoping it would. That's a shrug your shoulders kind of moment, especially since she's  going to marry Rob anyway.

And... we've reached the end of the episode! I'd say hallelujah, but I've seen too many strippers shaking things tonight. 🫣😳🤭

Ok. I hope you all have a great week, and see you soon. ✌🏿️❤️

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Do they have to pay for all of the penis decorations, or does Sharp cover that. I'm just imagining a "Penis Overload" line item in the budget. 

My guess is PENIS OVERLOAD is totally a line item in the budget!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone! As usual these days  I am a mess about getting my coop transferred from my mom to me. What a process! I need a lawyer but so far my brother and mom have nixed. I am SO GLAD that I, an English and film major, didn’t go to law school. Hate this stuff.  (I also worked for a legal business mag for 29 years before they laid me off.) 

Please distract me with your snark!

Sweetie Pie, you NEED this snark!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Don't forget to support your local strip club.

I live in a place that doesn't have strip clubs or pawn shops, but we did just have a shooting at the Dunkin' Donuts, so it's not all boring. 

• Mind Blown 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Doesn't matter anyway. Its if anyone can show just cause why the couple can't get married. Like Mr. Rochester couldn't marry Jane because he was already married to mad Bertha up in the attic. No one can stop the wedding just because they don't like the idea. 

Knowing Manuel, he might just have a wife stuffed away.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
3 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh man, I wish I could hear every single detail of this T!  😁

But not so much that we want another season of D&S, in case TLC is listening.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Serious question: why do people pay to see naked strangers gyrate?

Just spitballing here... I'm guessing with women it's a communal thing. I can't really see a woman going to a Chippendale's type thing alone. On the the other hand, I can see where men would go alone (a la Jovi) or with buddies. I think it was even trendy as a couples thing.

3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Sister! I have nice skinny legs and still wear leggings and skinny jeans and I'm 69 years old.  I don't want to fight.  

Here in the  69 club, too, next month. I can still wear things like that, too, but I can't take them off. I look like a sharpei. I don't know if it's age or weight loss.

Edited by JeanJean
autocorrect wasn't so correct, after all
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

“Drunk words are sober thoughts.” I’m going to have to cross-stitch that on a pillow.

Toddlers and drunks tell the truth. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Just droping by the say hello - it was a touch slog Sunday night without my buddies!  

It really was a slog. I would have stopped watching years ago if I didn’t have this forum! I missed you all.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

No live chat for a whole week was killing me! I don’t normally watch The Single Life, but I could easily be persuaded because I missed you, my snarky darlings!! I have started watching Diaries because I love seeing Areola’s life going down the crapper. I cant explain it.🤷‍♀️

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I missed you all so much last night! I found a livechat on Reddit, and  it was a little scary. Too many posts, and no smiley faces. And so much happened! But there was very little Nikki and Igor, so that was good. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I may watch both shows tonight, due to a severe snark back-up. Plus, no show next Sunday and no Love After Lockup until April!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Peeps! Are we chatting Single Life here? I am actually tuning in because I miss you all. 

I'm here, until I can't stand these people anymore. 😊

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good! A rough few weeks as a good friend was in hospital, they initially thought an a was needed but thank God the surgery worked and things are much better! How are you?

I'm good! I was sick for weeks and weeks but I am almost 100% now, at last. The weather here was so gloomy I just watched TV for a week, didn't even read! I went to the eye doc and my cataracts aren't any worse. I got the shingles vax so I can stop having a heart attack every time those ads for the vaccines come on. I cooked some chicken and rice and an orange coffee cake for my mother and brother today and tomorrow I'll make tomato and red pepper soup. I found a vintage Pyrex bowl at the thrift shop. 

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Debbie looks like she smells like a mixture of baby powder and a vintage second hand clothing store.

And a whiff of White Shoulders perfume.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tim. In a tank top. With his bird chest. I just can’t.

Don't forget those manly tattoos.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2