Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Can someone explain why Citra is marrying this guy? I do not get it.

We're all confused by this. Maybe Citra has a closet full of skeletons? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

I hope they don't bring Nikki back for another season. I have had enough! No more stiletto nails, no more bad plastic surgery, no more mile-long nose, no more hideous clothes.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

So Sam doesn’t have much to offer as a spouse,especially to a woman like Citra. He seems affable enough but how will he ever support himself and a wife, with a prison stay and possibly a break in his parole?

• Like 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wouldn’t be thrilled if my daughter was going to be marrying a guy on suboxone, jailbird or not.

Me neither but that guy is going to provide a green card for his daughter and in turn she can bring the whole family to the US.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Me neither but that guy is going to provide a green card for his daughter and in turn she can bring the whole family to the US.

Spoiler

Her sister (with the hijab) got engaged to his brother, too

• Mind Blown 9
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just saw an ad for Bed, Bath & Beyond. I thought BBB went belly up.

It’s Overstock. They bought the name.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Well, to be honest, that wouldn't happen for decades. Family preference visas for siblings have extremely long waiting lists. Parents are faster but not THAT fast. It would be easier for Citra to get Sam's criminal friends to marry the sisters.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

These two look ridiculous. Like they’ve planned their scenes and wardrobe. But somewhere on the internet some fan is screeching “slay queen!” Under Nikki’s posts…

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Well, to be honest, that wouldn't happen for decades. Family preference visas for siblings have extremely long waiting lists. Parents are faster but not THAT fast. It would be easier for Citra to get Sam's criminal friends to marry the sisters.

I agree with you, but they don't know that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm hoping for a recreation of the movie where Shelly Winters gets drowned by the guy in love with Elizabeth Taylor.   The name escapes me......

An American Tragedy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nikki is the type that wears a hat like that all over Paris thinking people are staring at her because she is trans….meanwhile it is because she is wearing a ridiculous stereotypical hat that she thinks all French people wear

• Like 12
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm hoping for a recreation of the movie where Shelly Winters gets drowned by the guy in love with Elizabeth Taylor.   The name escapes me......

Edited by kacesq
Wrong name
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nikki is the type that wears a hat like that all over Paris thinking people are staring at her because she is trans….meanwhile it is because she is wearing a ridiculous stereotypical hat that she thinks all French people wear

image.png.0aa2888c0b701216e97418fcebe871a0.png

• Fire 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

A Place in the Sun! That’s the movie. 

You're right, An American Tragedy was the book it was based on.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe Splendor in the Grass?

Raisin in the Sun was with Sidney Portier.

Splendor in the Grass had Warren Beatty and Natalie Wood, I think. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Tonight's episode, sex in a public bathroom, pooping on a plane, thresomes, foursomes, etc.   What else before it ends??

Only 10 more minutes, so they're going to have to hurry up if they want to pack more grossness into this episode. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

A Place in the Sun was the second film from the same story, the first film was An American Tragedy.   It's based on a true story:

(from Wikipedia) 

"Another adaptation of the novel had been filmed once before, as An American Tragedy, in 1931. All these works were inspired by the real-life murder of Grace Brown by Chester Gillette in 1906, which resulted in Gillette's conviction and execution by electric chair in 1908."

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe Splendor in the Grass?

Raisin in the Sun was with Sidney Portier.

Splendor in the Grass was with Natalie Wood and Warren Beattie. “Nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

Her boobs like like they would feel like concrete balls if you hugged her.

Luckily she's so awful no one wants to hug her. 

• LOL 5