Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tomfoolery? I’ll need to work that into a conversation this week.

Enough of this harlequinade!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

A sexy dance for the wedding, of course, weddings aren’t about joining together for life but how many clicks will this post get and how can I make sure all the attention is on me all the effing time. 
if she gets knocked up she’ll do an elaborate gender reveal. And a baby shower. And a naming ceremony. And a baptism. And a sip and see.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Forgive my ignorance but..unless a visitor not of that faith…don’t women need to cover their hair when visiting a Mosque?

Maybe just while they’re praying? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

At last I found a worse dancer than I am, Ashley and her sister are both awful.  I've never understood the trend of choreographed dances at weddings.  I would be happier if Ashley wasn't discussing the dirty details of her bathroom encounter.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

A sexy dance for the wedding, of course, weddings aren’t about joining together for life but how many clicks will this post get and how can I make sure all the attention is on me all the effing time. 
if she gets knocked up she’ll do an elaborate gender reveal. And a baby shower. And a naming ceremony. And a baptism. And a sip and see.

She will be overly dramatic about all of those things. Screaming and crying and freaking out. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Wait. What will Ashley be wearing while doing this dance, her wedding gown or athletic wear? 😟

I like the choreography, but, that's a lot going on in a lovely dress.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe Sam isn’t as clean as he claims. I am guessing filling out the paperwork for his plea involved drug testing so he conveniently forget to submit the paperwork. Just my observation based on being related to a few addicts.

GMTA. In my workplace, every person who forgets or misses a test invariably has something to forget.

Also, Ashley has no hips.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe just while they’re praying? 

I initially thought they were going there to pray. In my city we had a doors open event and I visited a mosque. I am Catholic and she a visitor I was asked to remove my shoes but couldn’t access a prayer room without covering my head. When I visited some Catholic Churches in France I had to cover my shoulders etc.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
34 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

That drink looks good, though. I like them cold and fruity. 

Your men or your drinks, LOL? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How many of the characters on this season have actual redeemable qualities?  Hmmmmm……

🤔😩🤷🏿‍♀️

I got no one...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
29 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Warning: Photo spam.

So it's been a little over a year since the rhinoplasty and I promised pictures.  You MIGHT not be able to see the difference since it's pretty subtle.

Two sets of Before/After:

before1.jpg

after1.jpg

before2.jpg

after2.jpg

You look great! 

• Like 4
(edited)

He came in 15 seconds and yes, she faked it.

NOW he's going to expect it DAILY and then get pissy if it doesn't happen.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1