Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don’t think she ever specified that but it’s obvious to me that her mother is not “posh.” I’ve come to the conclusion that her father’s father is the rich grandfather (with the mysterious fortune) who has bankrolled Sophie growing up and probably stopped doing so once she reached a certain age. 

So now she's counting on Rob to bankroll her? That's a mistake! 

• LOL 6
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chantal’s family has to make sure they get all their cosmetic procedures done before they finally leave the Sharp trough.

Meanwhile, wha’s going on with the tip of Nikki’s nose? Did she scratch herself with those claws?

Cocaine. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Gino's such a dope. He needs to be quicker on the draw, e.g., "Sometimes my cousin and I go places, or my brother, and their wife comes along, and we go in one car." Or "I've had this car for 10 years [or however many]. I dated a few women before you. You can't prove this wasn't from before I met you or the production team. I don't know why you're so upset, you dated guys before me--like Dane." 

However, to me it seemed he knew it wasn't going to work out after leaving that family party. I thought his family was quite restrained, actually, if any of the verbal abuse viewers have seen over the years was real, which it felt to me like it was, that she is bona fide crazy. 

I think this storyline is fake, but anyway, J-ass is just angling for Gino to beg to marry her fast, no prenup, or she immediately returns to Panama. Then before the ink is dry on the wedding license, she starts in on moving to Los Angeles or Miami. For her cuh-reer.      

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6

We saw Jasmine go ballistic when Gino’s sister-in-law texted her and said she hoped they wouldn’t schedule their wedding when she’d be away on vacation, now Jasmine is saying nobody is going to be invited? Take your vacation as scheduled, sis! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Check the Hoarders episodes...she looks like a lot of those

She reminds me of no one more than Sequim Mike's venomous mother Trish. 

11 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

He’s a con artist, and he just can’t hide it.

So, not really an artist then? More of a con hobbyist.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not trying to be rude but isn’t Sophie from a wealthy family? Her mom in her mannerisms strikes me more as lower/middle class. The UK elite are more subtle and ‘cold’  from what I understand anyway…

I've said this from jump. Sophie's grandpa made a fortune, probably in some unsavory way, war profiteering or shady investment schemes. He paid to educate his granddaughter in the hope that it would elevate the family status, or at the very least catch her a rich husband from a higher social class. Her mother is clearly NOT posh. Her accent is working class. And not just her accent, the way she speaks and expresses herself. She probably sports huge Gucci sunglasses and a knockoff Louis Vuitton purse, and talks loudly in public on her rose gold phone. 

11 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Where do these people live? Are housing prices that high there?

Wait, there's somewhere where housing prices are low??

11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anally will insist Mother Clayton find her own place in a day or two.

Wouldn't you? 

10 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

God, Manuel's face is punchable.  

I would personally pay five American dollars for the pleasure of punching it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

When was this filmed? On Pillow Talk David was saying to Annie how they’re still together 5 years and Elizabeth and Andre may have included Loren and Alexia then said Molly and Luis. Or was he having a senior moment? 

I thought he was talking about the cast from Season 5 and who besides him and Annie were still together. (It's only those two couples, btw) I don't remember if he said Loren and Alexei but they were first on Season 3 however they were on PT during David's season. 

I had the PT 10 Year Reunion on in the background yesterday, the one where they mixed up the couples, and I couldn't believe Veronica and Anny's squealing reaction when they first introduced Rob, "Wow! He's the hottest guy who's ever been on 90 Days!" 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had the PT 10 Year Reunion on in the background yesterday, the one where they mixed up the couples, and I couldn't believe Veronica and Anny's squealing reaction when they first introduced Rob, "Wow! He's the hottest guy who's ever been on 90 Days!" 

What is this 10 year reunion of which you speak?

• Like 1

It was the first episode of the new season in October, called "Ten Year Anniversary Pillow Talk House" There were four veteran couples (Loren and Alexei, Robert and Anny, Tim and Veronica, and Libby and Andrei) who watched together and at some point the couples split off into different pairings. My favorite part was when Igor was on the screen and Alexei and Andrei were commenting about "Who's this new guy?" "Some Russian?" and then their reaction when they found he was Andrei's fellow Moldovan. 

It was actually kind of fun to see them interacting with other castmates. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It was the first episode of the new season in October, called "Ten Year Anniversary Pillow Talk House" There were four veteran couples (Loren and Alexei, Robert and Anny, Tim and Veronica, and Libby and Andrei) who watched together and at some point the couples split off into different pairings. My favorite part was when Igor was on the screen and Alexei and Andrei were commenting about "Who's this new guy?" "Some Russian?" and then their reaction when they found he was Andrei's fellow Moldovan. 

It was actually kind of fun to see them interacting with other castmates. 

I did watch that but didn't realize it was a ten year anniversary thing so thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, Shrek said:

I did watch that but didn't realize it was a ten year anniversary thing so thanks for clearing that up.

Quite the event! That explains the inflatable 10s in the backgroundimage.png.4933c30e7a5546185611d89b24e0266d.png

Edited by magemaud
Just now, judylo said:

They don’t hang out at my 91-year-old mom’s independent living place!

Fess up - You're the one who left their lip gloss in Gino's car, aren't you?

• LOL 7

Oh, look, its Kimberly's new side hustle--turtle making? "Kimberly, once you've finished the housework and cooking, you'll need to make these small glitter turtles to sell in the marketplace to augment the family coffers. You'll need to get up an hour earlier".

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Um, wait a second. Why can't someone do the dishes at night? Why leave them so that Kimberly has to get up at six and wash them? 

Oh, they'll "teach" her all right. 

I think she said the dishes are never left overnight or did I hear that wrong? Kim of course is responsible for cleaning, mom did it when they were young, now it is the wifely duty

• Like 1
  • Sad 1