Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

FTFY

He's going to be that boyfriend that makes HIS horniness  HER problem because he thought his foreign girlfriend's entire job was to blow him any time he wants!  Waaaaaah 4chan lied to meeeee

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Okay, so is the therapist going to tell her that this guy doesn't like her?  

Holy shit, Devin.  Anxiety meds.  Look into it! They are a life-changer and will keep you from falling apart in front of strangers.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ashley, Manuel is going to walk away from you the first chance he gets. He doesn't even like you, much less love you. He's headed to NYC or NJ to get with his cousins to make money to support the wife and kids he has back in Ecuador. Wake up and smell the coffee!

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not trying to be rude but isn’t Sophie from a wealthy family? Her mom in her mannerisms strikes me more as lower/middle class. The UK elite are more subtle and ‘cold’  from what I understand anyway…

I think she said the wealth was from her dad's side? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, tvrox said:

I think she said the wealth was from her dad's side? 

I don’t think she ever specified that but it’s obvious to me that her mother is not “posh.” I’ve come to the conclusion that her father’s father is the rich grandfather (with the mysterious fortune) who has bankrolled Sophie growing up and probably stopped doing so once she reached a certain age. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Devin reminds me of an episode of Bridezillas where the groom’s family spoke a different language, and the bride thought they hated her, and all the time they were really nice and gently mystified be her behavior.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Devin is too emotional, she's making Nick's parents think she's unstable.  Nick not even considering his fiance should start learning Korean is silly.   

How much more cringy can Nikki be at one dinner?  Justin/Igor's friends seem nice and accepting.   The poor woman friend looks like she wants to run far away.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Chantal's titties need their own show.

Chantal’s family has to make sure they get all their cosmetic procedures done before they finally leave the Sharp trough.

Meanwhile, wha’s going on with the tip of Nikki’s nose? Did she scratch herself with those claws?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Meanwhile, wha’s going on with the tip of Nikki’s nose? Did she scratch herself with those claws?

I’ve read that it’s necrosis and her last nose job is collapsing. I don’t think her nose is even functional at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I’ve read that it’s necrosis and her last nose job is collapsing. I don’t think her nose is even functional at this point. 

Time for a crossover episode with Botched! Oh, wait, didn’t she do that already? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Gino has a sidepiece? Why? How? 

It’s ridiculous to think that Gino is cheating on Jasmine. I mean, who would even look at him? This is all producer driven. Even their fight seems contrived. Gino can’t keep a straight face while Jasmine sobs.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Where's @Pepper Mostly? Do we have to send the truant officer out to check on her?

Sorry, peeps! Houseguest and I were watching "Saturday Night Fever". I feel its my mission to make her watch all the classic movies from the 70s and 80s that she missed, being a millennial and all. And I really, REALLY couldn't take Jasmine and Gino today. 

What'd I miss? Hahaha, I kill me. Catch you all on the flip side! Love you all bunches, MWAH! 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s ridiculous to think that Gino is cheating on Jasmine. I mean, who would even look at him? This is all producer driven. Even their fight seems contrived. Gino can’t keep a straight face while Jasmine sobs.

And oh my, is she sobbing. I think toddlers cry less.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Miguel is a South American Fred Durst

He creeps me out! He's very self-involved as well. He's not gonna do anything he doesn't want to. Then he smirks. So attractive.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sorry, peeps! Houseguest and I were watching "Saturday Night Fever". I feel its my mission to make her watch all the classic movies from the 70s and 80s that she missed, being a millennial and all. And I really, REALLY couldn't take Jasmine and Gino today. 

What'd I miss? Hahaha, I kill me. Catch you all on the flip side! Love you all bunches, MWAH! 

Lucky you!   You tuned in just in time for Gino and Jasmine's next cheating allegations, and her over-the-top fake screaming.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1