Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Do any of you buy new bed pillows every 6 months?   Sales lady says that's normal.  

My super old pillow with the ticking and the striped exterior is only gone because I left it at a hotel years ago.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Where does Nikki get all that money?  

Does she really expect to get more lovin’ as time goes by?  

I read on another site that she has used sugar daddies (in the past) to pay for the surgeries.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Why are the women who have these extreme cosmetic surgeries like Nikki and Darcey end up looking like my cross-eyed cat?  Their eyes go so wonky.

The difference is, cross-eyed cats are adorable! These people, not so much.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought the cold shoulder was out of fashion 

2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Not on this show! 

Not in the stores either. I confess, I almost bought one in a pretty print from Macy's back in the summer. Then I thought of this forum, and picked out another top instead.  Ooh... the temptation.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, magemaud said:

That’s where I was born! 

I had a good friend in high school who moved there.   Used to visit every so often.  Her Father was in the mob.   Don't know about Nikki's town, just guessing.

• Useful 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I had a good friend in high school who moved there.   Used to visit every so often.  Her Father was in the mob.   Don't know about Nikki's town, just guessing.

Jack Nicholson is my town high school’s most famous alum 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

A 36 year-old on Bumble just told me I am lovely to look at, but I still can't stop feeling the ick about the age gap with Nikki and Igor.  I'm such a hypocrite.

You likely are lovely to look at.

Nikki, on the other hand...

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sophie needs to get as much screen time as she possibly can because this relationship is circling the drain (in the outdoor facility).

Have we established that there is a drain?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That rat's nest on her head definitely needs attention. Its all I can think about. 

She needs to stop whitewashing herself…not that she can’t be blonde or red or whatever but I think it runs deep with her…

• Like 2