Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god, those mega lips on Shekina. They are actually terrifying.

Seriously. I don't understand purposely inflating your lips to the point where nobody can really take in the rest of your face when they look at you.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’ll have to check these out.  I would like to venture away from my Eco Styler gel bun that turns into a Holly-style rats nest by day 2.  I would love to just wear my curls but I have so many different textures.  If I could freeze the look I get right after detangling, it would be great!

I have battling ethnicities on one head, plus a strange hormonal imbalance that makes it keep getting darker and developing random bald patches. It winds up into coils about the size of a McDonalds drinking straw.

Fortunately, none of this bothers me. I keep it short and squish it into bike helmets. 

I only go to a Ouidad-trained stylist for cuts (2 hour drive, every 3-4 months).  I won't move anywhere that isn't >4 hours from a Ouidad salon.

I'd post a pic, but this phone is newish and I can't get it to talk to my  laptop. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

We're all worried about Kimberly and her lack of spirit guidance.  She should have seen this coming!

Confused?  Me too.  About their whole relationship.

And now, Vagina seems like she's noticing the red flags.  That's a real sharp cookie there!

Bye y'all! Snark was fantastic!!! Have a great week!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Margo Martindale, the most brilliant, underrated actress of the last 20 years. 

I don't thinks she's underrated, but she's  a character actress and they don't get as much attention. She gets tons of jobs, though, and that might be the best of both worlds.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh we were blessedly free of Kenny this week! Small victories!

Wow. I didn't even miss him, or Armando, until next week's preview...  😲😢

Speaking of, we made it to the end to the preview- again! Whoo!

Alright everyone, enjoy the rest of your week, and see you all soon! ✌🏿️❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I don't thinks she's underrated, but she's  a character actress and they don't get as much attention. She gets tons of jobs, though, and that might be the best of both worlds.

She's soooo good. Like, Kathy Bates and Colleen Dewhirst (R.I.P.) good. 

• Like 3

a bit late in the game (sewing class).

This is what i want to do with Brandan.  BTW who's cherry was popped? Brandan's? Mary's?  i don't buy Mary was a virgin.

denozoasf GIF

Shekinah needs to have Sarper get an STD check then burn the bed.

Edited by greekmom
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, greekmom said:

a bit late in the game (sewing class).

This is what i want to do with Brandan.  BTW who's cherry was popped? Brandan's? Mary's?  i don't buy Mary was a virgin.

denozoasf GIF

Shekinah needs to have Sarper get an STD check then burn the bed.

What are you sewing?? I miss sewing class!

• Like 1

I’m watching late, too. I can’t believe Shekinah is angry about Sarper spending hours in his apartment alone playing video games! Would she prefer that he continue having sex with two or three women a day? Pick your battles, Shekky. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi, everyone. I may be in and out tonight as I seem to be dealing with a Stapler situation gastrointestinally. TMI?

Since TLC/Sharp extended the line of TMI? Nope.

I am here.  Smudging everyone's areas for bad spirits.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi, everyone. I may be in and out tonight as I seem to be dealing with a Stapler situation gastrointestinally. TMI?

Not after what we've been exposed to!  (Hope you're feeling better soon)

• Like 3
  • Love 2