Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, tvrox said:

I kinda feel bad. She has severe anxiety, needs doctor. 

And Brandan's going to need one too, toot sweet. 

Good night, dear snarkers! Have a wonderful week, see you Friday for Idiotic Inmates and the Twits Who Love Them. Love you loads! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Honestly, once Mary started up, I would have decked her.  Of course I realize I'm not in the greatest mood right now, my daughter is in pain and having seizures, my back is out, and I'm worried. (More than usually).

I'm sorry. I hope everyone feels better soon. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Just fell in the door. What a night...rode my bike to work, got a flat on the way home, 3 miles from the office. Had to walk back to the office after dark and borrow a company car, which has to be back by 6am. Crammed my bike into the car, sweating bullets. The office is in a sketch area...some guy from the nearby wet shelter staggered into the parking lot to pee against the dumpsters...I drove away with the car trunk open...screw that much social service!

Glad you are safe! 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Where are we hanging for The Last Resort? I need friends with which to hate Ed. 

I’m watching (and ashamed).  I want to throat punch Ed every week.  Also this teacher looks too much like Candice Owens…

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I’m watching (and ashamed).  I want to throat punch Ed every week.  Also this teacher looks too much like Candice Owens…

Candace Owens grandparents used to babysit me.  I talk to her father and her aunt every week, and went to her grandfather's funeral a couple of years ago. 

Molly looks good with the braid.   

• Mind Blown 4

It's sad to see Molly so over Kelly. Why is he even there? (And he has said basically the same thing). The vibe is like she hates him and just wants to move on. I read somewhere here that the last straw was a terrible fight between him and her daughter Olivia that led to him getting arrested. 

The first year of retirement is a real transition time for many people, and Kelly also took on moving to GA and moving in with Molly and her family. Maybe his biting off too much too fast, and her not giving him the amount of attention he expected.  

Between PrED; Asuelu; and Jovi laughing like a 7th-grader at any sex stuff (and not to mention two couples who aren't intimate), this seminar wasn't going well.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3

I wonder if Molly changed her expectations since her first season.  She was trying to get instant dad from FBoy Luis.  It sounds like she just excepted Kelly to just lift and shift his life.

Oh Asuelu…and Jovi.  Not mad that Liz got some shade in on Ed but really, why stay with him?

• Like 2

I like Asuelo simply for his seeming kindness. He's surely got some issues, but he seems kind. 

Liz is the most miserable person. She isn't miserable to others, she's just...so sad and glum. 

22 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Do they know?

Do they know...what? That I know them?

23 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That sounds delightful, I love Five Guys. 

Can the person who posted a spoiler about Love After Lockup DM me with the deets? I looked in the threads but found nada and I am on tenterhooks!

I posted the information in two different threads. 

• Thanks 1

Hola mis amigos! Please don't make me feel icky for talking to lonely people in bars, I'm just magnetic and gregarious! 

How's everyone's week been? Houseguest and I had an orgy of shopping--two estate sales, Aldi, Ocean State Job Lot, and Savers. I found a lot of Revere ware and Farberware, and a Hey Arnold t-shirt for my son. I also bought some plants because why not. I only have about 80. 

Oh,  and I have a pan of brownies with peanut butter chips, and some snark ice cream, dig in. Lets do this!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Violet’s face regarding the private investigator….my aunt is from 🇻🇳 and I know that look. She is pissed

I just want Violet to RIP HIM TO SHREDS. 

Amanda is determined to win Razvan with the power of her golden vag. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5