Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In fact, one might say it equates to just the opposite. I mean, if she's such a tiger in the sack, why didn't anyone stick around for some more of that? 

I've been AWOL for a bit, my adorable son came over on a flying visit and of course he had stories. (Had to fire one of the kitchen staff for coming in full of opiates. Good times!)

So glad you're here, and that son is doing well.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Boyfriend and I have our 10th anniversary in October. I wish we can do something like that. Our plans are the Keg steakhouse for dinner and cross boarder shopping at a bunch of Targets.

Yeah we live an exciting life. LOL

That sounds perfect to me! Except I'd skip The Keg for now and hit a restaurant that isn't in Ontario, something fancy like Chili's, IHOP or Sonic.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Maybe she said she’s in IT or a graphic artist. 

I just read it again today. Something about working in the finance department of a freight logistics company 

Edited by magemaud
Edited to correct
  • Useful 4
Just now, torontomeridith said:

That sounds perfect to me! Except I'd skip The Keg for now and hit a restaurant that isn't in Ontario, something fancy like Chili's, IHOP or Sonic.

Olive Garden??

I've been to a sonic (salty), IHOP (greasy), Chili's (Stapler issues)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

“My kids are home, taking turns watching over their father’s ashes while I get laid.”

“My kids are at home swiping right for me on hotties looking for long term relationships with emotionally available American women”

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Razvan, you can do better than this. Someone who you don’t feel is judging you and making you walk on eggshells. Trust me on this.

See I would agree Amanda is a gaslighting gaslighter who gaslights

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1