Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Learning ASL is on my bucket list of languages.

You can probably learn to finger spell in a few days and learn from there

People appreciate the effort even if it takes longer to speak to them

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Drogo said:

You can probably learn to finger spell in a few days and learn from there

People appreciate the effort even if it takes longer to speak to them

i know the alphabet from years ago - it's been on my list of things to learn for a long time

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Why did Sheila start to cry? Grief? 

She probably realized they could have fixed her whole house with the money he spent on this hotel, boat rental, ring, dinner

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Ok...I thought the aliens had gotten to you for second if it was over fuckboi and belly dancer after one class.

That’s not belly dancing!  It’s a shimmy at best…

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Speaking of BentCarrot dot com, Mr. Out-of-Town is safely back in his own neck of the woods. I love his friendship but have decided to delay starting my career as a side piece. He can come back and rub my feet as often as he likes. 

• Like 8
  • Hugs 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Life update!  Met my son's girlfriend for the first time this weekend!  This is the first girlfriend I have ever met, so I was immediately like "Do you want to see baby pictures???"  Lol.  She is very nice and it's obvious the two of them are into each other.  She left today but will be coming back for winter break/Christmas.

She told my son that I was cool.   😁  I'm Cool Mom!

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

This was a great excursion. Very quiet, but great visually. 🐢

One of the few happy and uplifting times this whole season. And the excursion was a doozy. Everyone involved seemed relaxed, it was so scenic, and the undersea viewing...it made me miss doing that, I haven't felt the same about it since various underwater events. 

Is Sheila up the spout? That dress was tight over her stomach, which looked that way, and she had her hands there. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Speaking of BentCarrot dot com, Mr. Out-of-Town is safely back in his own neck of the woods. I love his friendship but have decided to delay starting my career as a side piece. He can come back and rub my feet as often as he likes. 

I am very pleased to hear this!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Tuneful said:

One of the few happy and uplifting times this whole season. And the excursion was a doozy. Everyone involved seemed relaxed, it was so scenic, and the undersea viewing...it made me miss doing that, I haven't felt the same since various underwater events. 

Is Sheila up the spout? That dress was tight over her stomach, which looked that way, and she had her hands there. 

Spoiler

no

• Like 5