Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Having many lovers does not equate to being a good lover, Stats 

In fact, one might say it equates to just the opposite. I mean, if she's such a tiger in the sack, why didn't anyone stick around for some more of that? 

I've been AWOL for a bit, my adorable son came over on a flying visit and of course he had stories. (Had to fire one of the kitchen staff for coming in full of opiates. Good times!)

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Jasmine you are not breaking up with Gino because he equals green card and money.

I smell a skunk, or actually, the lead-in to yet another fucking season of Jasmine and Gino. Will they or won’t they get married. As if anyone actually gives a shit.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

In fact, one might say it equates to just the opposite. I mean, if she's such a tiger in the sack, why didn't anyone stick around for some more of that? 

I've been AWOL for a bit, my adorable son came over on a flying visit and of course he had stories. (Had to fire one of the kitchen staff for coming in full of opiates. Good times!)

Ooh spill the tea

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Jasshole is throwing all the remaining irons she has left into the fire.

Even though we're not married, I want you to love me more than your family, and I want you to prove this to me by buying me anything I ask you for and giving me a high standard of living (the best) in the U.S. 

She is vile. Gino is dumb at times, but she is vile. I'm glad he's pushing back. I don't believe a word of the breakup, though. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Yes. It’s not his house and therefore he had no right inviting anyone into it without clearing it with Cleo first. 

I think its an Air B and B, but still, rude. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Should we dream the impossible dream that we are rid of Gino and Jasmine? Or will they keep returning like Cory and Evelyn?

Whatever you do, don't mention those names three times, or they will appear. Probably bearing a nice big bowl of penis soup.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11