Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh no I see Grangela on my screen ( and I swear she has dirty feet- yuck!) I must run before the screeching starts!

Have a good night all. Enjoy the show, and snark, all who are watching Last Resort. See y'all Sunday! ☮️❤️

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know! He's a Salem boy, born and raised, and there's a great restaurant scene here. I'm sure he'd be up for it, for the adventure and the experience. He's a personable lad, he makes friends easily so he'd probably do fine. I would, of course, be wicked sad and miss him but he's a grown up. Positive side, he'd be rid of crap roommate. 

You're a good mom.

• Hugs 2
34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So my son just called me--his old mentor has a friend who's a James Beard award winning chef. He told this chef about my lad. Award winning chef wants to talk to him! The lad is on cloud nine! Said chef is in Seattle so I have no idea what they'd talk ABOUT, but it is exciting. 

Very cool! Congrats to your son. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/21/2023 at 9:07 PM, Bees52 said:

Oh no I see Grangela on my screen ( and I swear she has dirty feet- yuck!)

Those feet are beyond "dirty", they're absolutely filthy! Even dirtier than Syngin's. Someone called them "Walmart Feet" like Amy Slaten's. 

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Catching up on last week.  Here's hoping no one's chest gets peed on.

11 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

If they show Gino whipping Jasmine one more time, I swear I will never watch this show again! 😟

Oh my God, this franchise! They are always so busy trying out-crazy their own craziness.  Where do we go from here?   Mary tries to shank Brandan?  Mary actually does shank Brandan? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hola, mis amigos! I've brought you flowers and some of my favorite chocolates. From AMERICA. Don't look at any girls. 

In other news, we begin the evening with yet another fender bender in front of my house. Has everyone had a good week?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, torontomeridith said:

Hi all! My oldest baby went off to university yesterday and I miss him like crazy already. Hopefully a Gino and Jasmine donnybrook will help me out.

Me too. It’s eerily quiet here except for the naughty hell hounds

• Hugs 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I'm hiring a private investigator to check you out before I move into my gated community in SA.   Be warned.

I hope you didn’t lose all of your money by investing in crypto! You’ll need to buy a new house (even though you already have one). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4