Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I still think Cleo is full of shit… She’s worried that their relationship might be over because of this?

I thought he’s a manipulative psychopathic gaslighting undercover-lover transphobe?  Shouldn’t you be happily rid of him? 

• Like 11
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Drogo said:

I still think Cleo is full of shit… She’s worried that their relationship might be over because of this?

I thought he’s a manipulative psychopathic gaslighting undercover-lover transphobe?  Shouldn’t you be happily rid of him? 

but Drogo. how do you REALLY FEEL about him?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Drogo said:

Honestly, I’m having a hard time with the entirety of this. I miss the halcyon days when you didn’t publicly argue about whether or not you had sex.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

but Drogo. how do you REALLY FEEL about him?

I kind of hate them both. But this disagreement and how it’s being handled are pinging my Spidey sense for crazy < creepy. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Honestly, I’m having a hard time with the entirety of this. I miss the halcyon days when you didn’t publicly argue about whether or not you had sex.

at least the last fake couple (the long haired dude and the girl that sang 'my pussy is a wifi') actually admitted they had sex.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Is anyone else avoiding the Resort of No Hope? I won’t watch anything with Angela, so I won’t be watching, as much as I love a good trainwreck.

Azuelo cheated, someone out there saw the show, saw Asuelo and wanted to smash that.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Any measure of celebrity, no matter how fleeting or artificial--is the coin of the realm.

best example is ppl who go after serial killers in jail.

I don't get it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I'm lost.

WTF just happened?!??!

He was trying to check with her whether it was ok to say exactly what happened between them, and she called him gaslighty and psychopathic and wouldn’t talk to him until she had her backup Jane there to accuse him of the same shit in person.  

• Like 9

Hi all I just wanted to say hi! My life has gone to shit. My 30 YO son had a massive stroke and died on July 15th. We donated his organs . I'm trying to catch up on he show and keep my brain occupied.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Hugs 18
  • Sad 16
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all.,just  wanted to say hi! My life has gone to shit. My 30 YO son had a massive stroke and died on July 15th. We donated his organs . I'm trying to catch up on he show and keep my brain occupied.

Oh, I’m so so sorry.

• Like 7

Hi all.,just  wanted to say hi! My life has gone to shit. My 30 YO son had a massive stroke and died on July 15th. We donated his organs . I'm trying to catch up on he show and keep my brain occupied.

Glad you came by, @JennyMominFL. And so very, very sorry for your loss. You always have a place here among your snarky pals. Hugs. 

• Like 8
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Oh dear, @JennyMominFL. I am so sorry for your loss. What a tragedy.💐

• Like 6
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I’m so sorry! 😿 I hope the snark helps you a little bit. 

• Like 5

Oh no! I'm so sorry 💘 

• Like 5