Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Razvan is a damned good host. Mandy Moore, or whatever this girl’s name is, is such a drag. Dracula’s castle wouldn’t be on top of my list, but if I were there, I’d definitely visit it. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She was hoping they'd go to one of those places where you dress up in a costume and they take your picture. 

She should have taken the kids to Epcot, for all the culture (giggle), rather than chase a gigolo all the way to Romania. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

it's the American that gets the money.

To be fair David seems like an upstanding guy and would share it.

There's no reason they couldn't pay the foreigners. It's not until they get a green card that they can't be paid. Whether Sharp does pay them is another question.

• Like 8

was it a good birthday party, or an obligation birthday party?

My girlfriend's granddaughter's sixth birthday party. It was actually a lot of fun. And we got to take home a whole Costco pizza. I won't have to cook all week!

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend's granddaughter's sixth birthday party. It was actually a lot of fun. And we got to take home a whole Costco pizza. I won't have to cook all week!

Those pizzas are our go-to eat out.  Feeds the two of us for a week!

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

There's no reason they couldn't pay the foreigners. It's not until they get a green card that they can't be paid. Whether Sharp does pay them is another question.

it must have to do something with tax laws. I know my job will allow me to work from home if i am in Canada but won't let me work while I am anywhere internationally.  They say something to do with the tax laws.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

I recall hearing that they pay the foreign love interest, as long as they're in their own country.   The american can only be paid in the U.S., no work permits for the foreign country.   So, it could be that the production company pays the U.S. participant in a lump sum when they come back to the U.S., but that's just a guess on my part.  I know the foreign person can only be paid in the U.S. when they have the necessary paperwork to make it legal.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Those pizzas are our go-to eat out.  Feeds the two of us for a week!

Our Costco doesn’t carry them anymore. You can only buy the slices at the take out counter 

• Sad 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake, Gino and Jasmine again? Uncle.

Jasmine really ruined this season for herself. The butt plugs and berating him went to far and made all their scenes unwatchable. Please don't have them back ever again.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Amanda is doing this "I have to protect my kids!" act but she already has them talking to her new boyfriend on facetime!  Shut up.

And has a four year old asking if they will sleep together! 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

For fuck’s sake! The only time Gino ad Jasmine were interesting is when she grabbed his hat off his head. That was the high point on their “journey.”

Right? They achieved perfection at that moment. Jasmine's efforts to top it by dragging out the butt plugs and water sports is just icky.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

For fuck’s sake! The only time Gino ad Jasmine were interesting is when she grabbed his hat off his head. That was the high point on their “journey.”

And the tell all, Please Gino, I'm a vegetarian but I need your meat.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do you buy them already baked or the bake at home version?

The bake at home kind. Can you buy a whole cooked pie at the counter? Is it the same price as the slices would total?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? They achieved perfection at that moment. Jasmine's efforts to top it by dragging out the butt plugs and water sports is just icky.

her busting out the ball gag or whatever it was was so cringy.  I think half the BDSM stuff is acting, and Gino has no ability to get into some kind of Sex Overlord character, especially if it means taking off his baseball cap.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tyray might be the most boring person in the 35 seasons of this franchise.

Or one of the most boring people in the history of the world.   I really hope he's acting, no one that's not related to me on my mother's side of the family can be that boring, or naive.   

Does David have enough money to sponsor Sheila and her son, and finance their move to the U.S.? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or one of the most boring people in the history of the world.   I really hope he's acting, no one that's not related to me on my mother's side of the family can be that boring, or naive.   

He's as interesting as a bowl of instant mashed potatoes.

• LOL 7