Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

What kind of cats are these that allow you to calmly place them in and take them out of carriers? How did I get stuck with an abusive hell beast who rips my arms to shreds and screams his head off the whole way to the vet?

Houseguest took her cat with her when she went to NY for a week a couple of weeks ago. Poor little guy's still so traumatized he hasn't been himself since they've been back. 

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

What kind of cats are these that allow you to calmly place them in and take them out of carriers? How did I get stuck with an abusive hell beast who rips my arms to shreds and screams his head off the whole way to the vet?

My cat was the same way.  It was a major ordeal to get her into that cat box for the vet visits!  I thought the same thing when I saw how easily her cats seemed to handle it - but we only saw then coming out of it, not going in, so maybe they were difficult too.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s that thing on Christian’s frenum or whatever the hell it’s called. Is he growing a mini moustache?

That’s his philtrum. I learned that term in conversations about what was weird about EScott’s lip.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I went to Montreal with my then-boyfriend maybe 40 years ago? (Yikes).  It was beautiful, but my best memory is arguing with that doofus over a street sign.  I was trying to tell him that "Rue de la..(anything)" means "street".  Says me  with high school French.

I was in Montreal about 10 years ago with my ex and I vividly remember walking down the street and seeing an older sub/dom couple with the woman walking the man on a leash.  He was wearing just a leather panty, a leash and a leather hat.  It was pretty amazing. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I was in Montreal about 10 years ago with my ex and I vividly remember walking down the street and seeing an older sub/dom couple with the woman walking the man on a leash.  He was wearing just a leather panty, a leash and a leather hat.  It was pretty amazing. 

I didn’t know Gino and Jasmine have been together that long 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

How many times are we going to see this guy walking on water?  

Too many. Also, I don't know why the accompanying music is Yaz/Yazoo's "Situation."  Advertisers won't be happy until every song in the universe is featured in a commercial.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I detest both of these people so much that I just don’t care!  

I was just musing idly that the snark's been so thick and fast that there's been no time for the usual side conversations. Then...boom! Jasmine and Gino. Has everyone had a good week? We got such a huge haul from our CSA this week it was a real challenge to try and use everything! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2