Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

He brought her an Amazon fanny pack and one bundle of hair for her weave. I’m dying!😂

What do you bet Jasmine got rid of the original “travel pack” and now is horrified that Gino replaced it? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Hi everyone!  I believe this is my first time in the live snark.

At this point, Gino deserves whatever he gets.  That's $3000 for Jasmine's apartment, $3000 for hair extensions,  what is he, a gazillionaire?

Welcome! 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It’s amazing how many of us managed to thrive with just the hair we grew on our heads..

This might be a dumb question, but how often would you need to replace good hair extensions?

• Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

remember the last one that didn’t sight a prenup was sleeping with his ex wife’s husband then took off and got preggers by a rich random dude. 

“Mens don’t control me!”

Oh, wow, new season of The Other Way looks WHACK!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember the last one that didn’t sight a prenup was sleeping with his ex wife’s husband then took off and got preggers by a rich random dude. 

Was that the Connecticut couple? She was much younger with the ex wife always hanging around?

• Like 10
Just now, magemaud said:

This might be a dumb question, but how often would you need to replace good hair extensions?

As per google: 

As for how often you will need to get your hair extensions re-applied, she advises, “Glue and tape extensions last around four to eight weeks, sew-in extensions should be replaced every six to eight weeks and micro-link extensions last up to four months, but will need repositioning every two or three months as your hair grows.”

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Was that the Connecticut couple? She was much younger with the ex wife always hanging around?

That's them. "  She's not a prostitute."

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, magemaud said:

As often as I can get my idiot boyfriend to buy them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Yep…she denies sleeping with the hubby but receipts were produced so I believe it. They were all awful but turns out she was the worst of them all.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
Just now, greekmom said:

As per google: 

As for how often you will need to get your hair extensions re-applied, she advises, “Glue and tape extensions last around four to eight weeks, sew-in extensions should be replaced every six to eight weeks and micro-link extensions last up to four months, but will need repositioning every two or three months as your hair grows.”

Spending 15 minutes every 7 weeks for my Boy’s Regular haircut is as much maintenance as I can take.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
38 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Yeah, this clown and an autistic, sensitive trans (?) woman is going to work so well.

Is she trans?! I thought so too. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

As often as I can get my idiot boyfriend to buy them.

Maybe Jasmine sells the hair extensions when Gino is not around. He would never notice that if she actually used them.

Edited by Shelbie
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

What do you bet Jasmine got rid of the original “travel pack” and now is horrified that Gino replaced it? 

Lol...like when you  overly thank a grandparent for a dreadful gift, and they are so pleased that they buy you the same dreadful gift every year. I had that problem with stuffed peppers once.  I hate them, so I praised grandma's so profusely that she made them for every event. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

If Sheila can’t sign how are they going to communicate?

Translator app.

The language of love on 90 day and the thing that I couldn't get onto the Primetime awards.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Drogo said:

Aw Sheila you’re so cute. Please don’t be an asshole. 

That is exactly what I've been repeating fervently since I first saw her in her cute yellow dress. Don't let us down, Sheila! The hopes of countless snarkers are on your delicate shoulders!

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1