Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

The sunflower lanyard is for those with hidden disabilities. Including diabetes, epilepsy, and Crohn’s disease!

I've been involved in the autism world for 39 years and have never heard or seen this.  My dtr lives in special needs housing for people on the spectrum and no one there knows this either.  If it's so "obscure", how would that be a signal for help?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is a complete drip. I know that she's grieving and probably an emotional mess but she should never have left her kids or gone trawling Instagram for a Eurotrash squeeze. 

Nobody trolled for Eurotrash like Darcey.  Most of those guys couldnt even find the US on the map.

• LOL 8
Just now, charmed1 said:

Ok, on a purely superficial level, Razvan is hot looking. Dare I say hottest 90 Dayer? Spare me your boos and hisses. Only Dr. Now can judge me.

He reminds me of Mr Jiggy Jiggy, both attractive and nice demeanors.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I've been involved in the autism world for 39 years and have never heard or seen this.  My dtr lives in special needs housing for people on the spectrum and no one there knows this either.  If it's so "obscure", how would that be a signal for help?

I dunno? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just know about them from my diabetes group, but I’ve never actually noticed anyone wearing one. Maybe it’s more of a thing in Europe?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Nobody trolled for Eurotrash like Darcey.  Most of those guys couldnt even find the US on the map.

Darcey is the gold standard. Amanda has some big knockoff Louboutins to fill.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

I dunno? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just know about them from my diabetes group, but I’ve never actually noticed anyone wearing one. Maybe it’s more of a thing in Europe?

I have a lanyard for TD, but it says "I have TD", like a tag you put on an animal to fly them on a plane. The purpose of it is to keep people from thinking that my weird movements are from drug addiction or a desire to hijack the plane.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 5
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It also kinda rhymes with hard…something Gino’s member can’t seem to be for caterwauling Jasmine 

Jasmine dodged a bullet.  

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Amanda has been on every episode, probs because she’s so charismatic 

Or TLC offered her less per episode, and without her old husband there to negotiate, she accepted. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Apparently she lost her job owing to the fact that pictures of her tits are all over the internet. So now its all grifting all the time.

Good. Can you imagine? Those poor kids. 

LOL, he's like "let me convince you. We're in love. Remember?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

just now

I’m more interested in the cake/bread behind Gino than I am about their sex life.

I'm still really full from the pot roast I had for dinner, but Jasmine's veggie wrap looks really good.

• Like 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes! Kind of a "generally, vaguely continental" type of accent.

Like Gypsy Rose Lee, and those weird twins that got fired from Project Runway 5 or so years ago? Shawn and Claire, I think.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1