Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Just bone and go HOME and forget about this guy!

My hair finally stopped falling out after starting hormone therapy but now I need to start lip waxing.  GREAT.  🫠 Being a woman is an annoying ride.

I own my own wax pot. I've always been gorilla-woman.

Hormone therapy added a goatee and sideburns.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

Ahh... the euphoria of the airport meet up. Any bets on how long the loving feelings will last?

if they bone.. the next day. If they dont bone... later tonight

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My hair finally stopped falling out after starting hormone therapy but now I need to start lip waxing.  GREAT.  🫠 Being a woman is an annoying ride.

Hot flashes are the worst, the worst Jerry

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I agree, and hope Amanda takes precautions so she doesn't end up with any 'gifts' that are hard for the doctor to treat. 

I am tired of the Derrico commercials, and 7 Little Johnston commercials too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

The bear has no face!   Maybe she didn't love her husband any more?  That's my explanation for this - it just doesn't make sense.   Imagine her in-laws watching this show?

That's a good theory. I can't get it either.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can’t remember the last time I stepped foot into a Macy’s.

my best friend was returning something and we had to go in.

It was fricking boring. It's like the bay here in Canada.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Trouble is, now she's there with a big, sweaty slab of man in front of her, she doesn't want to bone at all. All very well to dream about her Romanian lovair man, now he's right in front of her and oof. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it just me or does she suddenly seem not that into him? Maybe she was happier when it was all a fantasy 

We can hope - but she's certainly not being shy.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Hot flashes are the worst, the worst Jerry

OMG! Those things nearly drove me to suicide.  I was at Fahrenheit 451  every 10-20 minutes, round the clock, for 20 years. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

my best friend was returning something and we had to go in.

It was fricking boring. It's like the bay here in Canada.

Where I used to live, Macy's was an anchor store at the big mall.    All of the crime and shootings happened at that entrance, I don't know anyone who went to Macy's.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2

Two years ago my formerly good hair was a mess. Thinning, falling out. Probably from my liver disease, diagnosed in March 21. But with good nutrition, lots of fish, hair vitamins, Virtue products for thinning hair, scalp massage, and generally recovering—now my hair is back. Very thick. My hairdresser said I have the hair of a 35 year old! (I’m 68.)

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can’t remember the last time I stepped foot into a Macy’s.

Last time I went in Macy’s I felt like I was on another planet. I couldn’t find anything! I wandered around aimlessly. I came home and ordered online 

• Like 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

OMG! Those things nearly drove me to suicide.  I was at Fahrenheit 451  every 10-20 minutes, round the clock, for 20 years. 

I used to blushing uncontrollably when I was going through menopause. I always wondered what my students thought about that.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If anyone wants to watch a comedy about a serial killer, I recommend Based on a True Story. Streaming on Peacock.

I binged it the other day.  So good.

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They TALKED about hiring a PI, and went en masse to visit one, but I don't think they ever hired one. 

They hired one to scope out WInter's boy friend and discovered that he had more than one child. I think..

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Two years ago my formerly good hair was a mess. Thinning, falling out. Probably from my liver disease, diagnosed in March 21. But with good nutrition, lots of fish, hair vitamins, Virtue products for thinning hair, scalp massage, and generally recovering—now my hair is back. Very thick. My hairdresser said I have the hair of a 35 year old! (I’m 68.)

what hair vittamins do you recommend and other treatments?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I used to blushing uncontrollably when I was going through menopause. I always wondered what my students thought about that.

I guess they thought they made you swoon.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I own my own wax pot. I've always been gorilla-woman.

Hormone therapy added a goatee and sideburns.

Wait... by any chance have you two recently purchased yellow jackets and like to dance around in school?

Yes...I'm still triggered by that ad and it hasn't been on for over a month lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Wow! Great recovery story!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Last time I went in Macy’s I felt like I was on another planet. I couldn’t find anything! I wandered around aimlessly. I came home and ordered online 

Macy's sucks. In Boston we used to have Filene's (and Filene's Basement), and Jordan Marsh. Macy's bought both, closed them, and brought in a fuckng Macy's instead. It is CRAP. If I'm looking for a cardigan for my 94 year old mother I'll turn to them but otherwise? Feh. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I shop Macy's clearance on-line every few months, I've gotten some really good deals!  I don't know how the closest Macy's to me stays open, very few customers when I've been in there

• Like 4
  • Love 1