Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, CSunshine76 said:

I thought we were getting an hour of the Tell Nothing? Ugh, this shit just goes on and on,

Perfect name for the show!

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Watching Isabel’s mom sew the dress reminds me of my own 1977 wedding. My mother sewed not only my dress but the six bridesmaid gowns, her dress, both of my grandmother’s dresses and the flower girl and ring bearer outfits! But she didn’t wait until the night before the wedding…

Your mom is a talented lady

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

How funny was the coronation ? King Charles pissed in his carriage ? Wills being late. Harry and feather gate….gold. 

i refused to watch it.

But save your 20$ and some coins as our money will be changing.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How funny was the coronation ? King Charles pissed in his carriage ? Wills being late. Harry and feather gate….gold. 

The music was absolutely beautiful.

3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Mama Isabel sewing ALL the dresses? WOW

Pure class. The whole Family Isabel crew.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I watched the entire coronation. I’ve read that Charles arrived a few minutes early. Oh well it all worked out in the end. 😀

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Waiting for Marie Antoinette at 10 on PBS.  

I didn’t realize that Season 2 was playing. I just finished streaming Season 1 a few weeks ago. Right now I’m catching up on The Dog House on HBO Max and Rough Diamonds on Netflix. So much to watch, so little time.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I didn’t realize that Season 2 was playing. I just finished streaming Season 1 a few weeks ago. Right now I’m catching up on The Dog House on HBO Max and Rough Diamonds on Netflix. So much to watch, so little time.

I'm watching season 1 on TV, not 2

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Is Marie Antoinette in English or is it subtitled? I hadn’t heard of it until you guys mentioned it and I try to keep up with my royal historical dramas. Although I bailed on Victoria. Didn’t like the actor who played Albert.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Woah... I woke up late (7:30a eastern) and missed all of that. Well, maybe they didn't show it... 😳

• Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Is Marie Antoinette in English or is it subtitled? I hadn’t heard of it until you guys mentioned it and I try to keep up with my royal historical dramas. Although I bailed on Victoria. Didn’t like the actor who played Albert.

I want to stream it but don’t know where 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t wait to never see Danielle again. She is my absolute favorite…

…to hate with a passion, that is.

Not wild about her, but a couple others are higher on my detest list.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I want to stream it but don’t know where 

PBS on Prime but you need to sign up.

You can get a free trial and binge it if all episodes are there

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

She creates all these situations so she can play the victim. Everyone has to walk on eggshells around her.

Even his birthday party was about her.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Another new baby too? 

Man, I lost count. I know they’re at Duggar levels now.

Just now, kacesq said:

Even his birthday party was about her.

And that embarrassing wet spot on her ass!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Debbie WHY do you love Oussama?

I mean really. 

And yes there is no booze.

You mean Morocco isn't the margarita capital of the world?! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10

I never understood why people will do that.

At that point your body has had too much stress from giving birth and the older kids are just parents to the younger ones.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The Derricos (and that's saying that the parents are actually married to each other), won't stop until the mother dies, or she has 20 kids or more to keep the gravy train of TLC money coming in.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn't watch. There's a very different way that I'd like to see Charles and Camilla crowned. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not wild about her, but a couple others are higher on my detest list.  

I rank the Americans from best to worst accordingly: Debbie, Nicole, Gabe, Jen, Danielle, Kris

How about you guys?

• Like 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So Isabel did all the planning and prep work while Gabe stressed over his sister? 😬

What a drama queen, or king, or...however I should put it. He could have resolved that in 1 minute as soon as he got her first text. "Sorry to hear you won't be joining us. Hope you'll reconsider, but I understand. Have to sign off, very busy going forward with our preparations and events."   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I rank the Americans from best to worst accordingly: Debbie, Nicole, Gabe, Jen, Danielle, Kris

How about you guys?

Kris would be dead last for me too. Danielle and Jen just ahead.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Derricos (and that's saying that the parents are actually married to each other), won't stop until the mother dies, or she has 20 kids or more to keep the gravy train of TLC money coming in. 

At one point I thought they were continuing to have babies just for the show, which is really fucked up.

• Like 4

Seems like Johan might have found his balls. And Daniele doesn’t think she needs to work on herself. Maybe her $250/hr. guru can fix this situation. Which reminds me—what ever happened to the banana tree?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Why does Danielle think all friends are the same? People she's sleeping/slept with, lived with, married to aren't all just going to get along because they love her. It does happen, but it's not expected.

• Applause 2