Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’re already reduced to telling anecdotes about what we did this week. The show is brutal, but I watched the preview so maybe I’m just spoiled.

Oh wow. Is it that boring tonight? I was making iced tea to go with dinner and turned a bit late to see Rishi talking to a friend.

Now, Jeymi and Kris want to buy a bus to use as a food truck...

Ok, yes, it is that boring.....

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Food trucks? You mean the food business where you are on your feet all day, carrying heavy supplies, bending, stooping, sweating...how long will Kriss be able to work before her back hurts her and she cannot help Jeymi?

Ah my leg…wait …wrong show

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, those weapons give Kris an orgasm. Doesnt’ look like her neck hurts too much.

How is she going to work 16 hour days on a cramped, hot food truck? I thought she was a ticking time bomb with all her ailments? 

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait just one second, missy! Have you received permission to be absent? 

And needless to say we will expect a full report. This is Silvery Pony man, right? 

I will be filling out the appropriate paperwork to miss Life After Lockup and 90 Day!

Yes, this is Silvery Pony man hahah!  Everyone gets a full report.  He's flying in the MORNING of my birthday and taking me to a fancy dinner!  My friends told me to give him two days before I attempt to invade his space and cuddle him (we're sharing my king bed, so there is a ton of space).   He's staying for a week.

• Like 4
  • Fire 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kris: “I was moving large amounts of money between the US and Colombia and for some reason the bank froze my accounts.”

Wouldn't that be easy to fix, go on line, make a call, Jeymi is none to bright to believe anything Kris says and Kris is too dumb for words for thinking we would believe her constant tale of woe.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think my dog would chase it around the house. Or hide under my bed. 

Years ago, the original Roomba made my little Yorkie crazy. She was also fascinated by the Weasel Ball

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

How is she going to work 16 hour days on a cramped, hot food truck? I thought she was a ticking time bomb with all her ailments? 

You’re asking too much. It would require some thought for her to actually foresee the downside. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I will be filling out the appropriate paperwork to miss Life After Lockup and 90 Day!

Yes, this is Silvery Pony man hahah!  Everyone gets a full report.  He's flying in the MORNING of my birthday and taking me to a fancy dinner!  My friends told me to give him two days before I attempt to invade his space and cuddle him (we're sharing my king bed, so there is a ton of space).   He's staying for a week.

I love everything about this. I will be cheering you on from Massachusetts! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wouldn't that be easy to fix, go on line, make a call, Jeymi is none to bright to believe anything Kris says and Kris is too dumb for words for thinking we would believe her constant tale of woe.

“I’d love to get a food truck, but see the thing is, with the way my bank account is set up, I got a checking and a savings, but all my money is in savings, and I gotta send it to me checking but it’s gonna take 3 business days...”

• LOL 4

I will be cheering you on from Massachusetts! 

I'll be in Mass in May, Brimfield and Salem...I passed on a few things last year because I flew and could not get the items home, this year we are driving so no limits!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was wondering that too, like on your feet all day looking down? Hard on the ole necky neck!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I'll be in Mass in May, Brimfield and Salem...I passed on a few things last year because I flew and could not get the items home, this year we are driving so no limits!

GET OUT! Houseguest and I want to go to Brimfield, we've never been. We love thrifting and flea markets so we def want to go this year. And where in Salem? That's where I live!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1