Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

It seems Debbie has more of a Southern accent on this week’s episode🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Debbie has always relied on the kindness of strangers. 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Dang, girl, you *brang* it!

It was pretty funny, we were buzzing around the kitchen packing up food, our friend was dazzled. Bless him, we felt so bad for him. Just reminded him that the door's always open and there's always something in the fridge. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Of course the shot didn't work.

Kris needs another fix.

I have seen that exact body language and facial expression from the ex...usually right before he went out to do some 'overtime' or took on a 17 hour trucking drive that suddenly got assigned to him...and he was so loyal to the company that he *had* to go...even though he had sooooo much neck pain AND a migraine...but his paycheck didn't change. 

I see you, Kris. 

• Sad 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

You know what i love about these Muslim men and the grift?  That they can use religion as a means to not sleep with the person they are scamming and that way it could be an older woman they are not attracted to.

Very brilliantly played.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Kris is an energy sucker. Someone who is always so miserable, so negative that they drain you of your energy.

Colin Robinson!

• LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I think we all know the answer to that. 

The thing is, it can be both. My husband has chronic pain and he needs pain meds to function. If he is late or runs out he goes through withdrawal. His pain is genuine, but he has been on pain meds for so long that he has a physical dependency. Its not an addiction, which has an added mental component.

And people can legit DIE a if they stop opioids suddenly. They have to taper off. You can have a heart attack if you stop  suddenly. I wont even tell you what it was like for my husband right after his open heart surgery when they gave him pain meds that  you would give to someone who has NOT been on opioids for 15 years.

So she may have pain and a dependency, or pain and an addiction. Or, she doesn't have pain now but is left with addiction. Frankly , it's a sad state to be in especially of it started with legit pain 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I always wonder who comes up with the names for new prescription medications 

Fun fact - When a new med is invented, the company has to give it two names, the generic name and the copyright name.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So I finished Spare. Found it to be a bit of a snooze but very strange at the same time. 

it has it's own thread in the book section. Very heavily monitored.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

And people can legit DIE a if they stop opioids suddenly.

I wish I'd known that when I was the co-dependent. I don't wish it on your husband or even on Kris, but it might have been useful information for me. 😇

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK - I'm out a 9 PM to watch PBS......

What's on?

• Like 3