Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Grieving the death of your old life, Nicole? If you're not looking forward to life as an Egyptian woman, then maybe you should make a different life choice.

Oh, it's Debbie does goes to Morocco time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Does the older lady going to Morocco sound like that other lady who moved to Panama? or somewhere then she ended up with Harris, does she have the same accent/voice?

• Like 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Nicole looks like the doll my daughter used to have that you could give haircuts. 

A Chrissy doll? I had one with red, we'll orange hair. 😍 

Oh the cats! We must be in Morocco.  Wonder what happened with Steven and his Russian lady, I forget her name 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

A Chrissy doll? I had one with red, we'll orange hair. 😍 

Oh the cats! We must be in Morocco.  Wonder what happened with Steven and his Russian lady, I forget her name 

Olga? The have two kids but they keep breaking up and getting back together. Or Steven and Alina?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Damn, I wish my Moroccan bestie was here to watch this right now!!  He's going to be here in like 3 weeks.  :(   We're going to have a dance party and drink margs. 

Do you like him soooo maaach?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

What is the Massachusetts snow report?  Was it a bad snowmagedean or not so bad?

Eh. I’ve lived through much worse. I got about 5-6 inches of heavy snow (very wet and not easy to move), but my plow guy came and did his job. I was out by 11:00AM. The biggest problem is accessing the areas where my dog likes to frequent. She’s very particular about her bathroom habits.

• Like 3
  • Love 1