Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Wig?

It just doesn’t look wiggy to me, but it’s always perfect. When I first saw her in the season preview ads, her hair looked like it had dried au natural and it was sticking out all over 

looks like we’ll see this next week! image.jpeg.b876e65f012f3d5dd6982143ed0fbadc.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

My guess is that Nicole is going to get a stern talking too, and told exactly what she's going to be wearing at home, and told when she can leave the house.  She's also going to be ticked when she finds out that her hair color, and style won't be possible there, plus no one will see her except in the hair and body coverings.  

Rishi and Jen are another train wreck.    Where did Rishi get that top?  It look's like he's been shopping in Jen's closet.    The only one who thinks they're in a relationship is Jen, everyone else knows it will never work out.   jen is right about over-dressing to meet the family.    Is Jen kidding?   His family will freak out when they find out she's his fiance. 

Next week's preview looks good, but they always do.    Kris and that knife scared me. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

That color! Come on, show! Indian clothes are beautiful and colorful and often very comfortable. Another page in the Sharp Productions racist playbook. "Ha ha, look at these Indians with their garish, costume-y clothes in loud colors! An American woman could not possibly wear such foolish clothing!" It really, really makes me sick. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The fabrics are beautiful but I could never pull it off. I must admit Jenny always looked nice.

Couldn't Jen just get an Indian TOP like those that Jenny wears?  Some of those are actually really pretty.  THIS Jen?  She's over the top on all this stuff.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That color! Come on, show! Indian clothes are beautiful and colorful and often very comfortable. Another page in the Sharp Productions racist playbook. "Ha ha, look at these Indians with their garish, costume-y clothes in loud colors! An American woman could not possibly wear such foolish clothing!" It really, really makes me sick. 

Of course they pulled out the most over the top colours and styles. The green was stunning but yellow looks awful on me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Couldn't Jen just get an Indian TOP like those that Jenny wears?  Some of those are actually really pretty.  THIS Jen?  She's over the top on all this stuff.

Jen is a stoner but honestly she comes across as smarter than most of the other cast members so far. I like how she is actively pointing out obvious plot holes and continuity errors that most of the other cast members would just brush past.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Good night, all! Sorry if I was a bit distracted tonight. My best friend's dad is in the hospital in Richmond with four broken ribs, kidney failure, congestive heart failure AND he had COVID so she's been sending me updates. 

See you all next week. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 7
  • Sad 4

I think Kris is at the knife store now.  After the toothpaste shop.

Well peeps, we made it!  Hope all of you have a great week!

And oh, I almost forgot.  I really LIKE the raspberry bubly.  I meant to say that earlier but I may have closed my eyes for a few minutes!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Alright, you all! I’ve had enough of this shit and am walking away to do something better. Gonna throw on some Journey — cause, you know, Steve Perry is one of the greatest EVER — and lull myself to sleep. All peace, no more dead eyed horse girls. For once. See you all tomorrow around the forums, and for the Silva Twins! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

TLC telling us over and over it is hopeless to marry someone in India unless the parents have arranged the marriage. Is this really the case, those of you know?

Arranged marriages are common but love marriages are also. 

Anyone see the show "The Big Day" on Netflix? All about Indian weddings. Lovely. Most not arranged. And one gay couple! And there are degrees of "arranged". Its not "parents pick a stranger and you will marry that person whether you agree or not". Usually the parents organize a meeting and if the couple like each other they date. 

And certainly in modern India, in the cities, couples meet, date, break up, live together...One of my favorite shows on Netflix is called "Little Things", about a young professional couple who live together in the city. Their parents know. There is no weeping or rending of garments. Take this TLC narrative with a huge truckload of salt. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I’ve been watching a taping of this episode and I’m about 5 minutes behind. Did anyone else see what looked to be a robbery going on behind Jen and Rishi in the clothing store??😳😳😳 looks like a gun in the guy’s hand (guy in the cap) and he keeps looking behind him before booking it out of the store! Or maybe I’m just desperate for something exciting to happen…

7FA104E3-B89D-4C97-8EDA-7D6844D09793.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Arranged marriages are common but love marriages are also. 

Anyone see the show "The Big Day" on Netflix? All about Indian weddings. Lovely. Most not arranged. And one gay couple! And there are degrees of "arranged". Its not "parents pick a stranger and you will marry that person whether you agree or not". Usually the parents organize a meeting and if the couple like each other they date. 

And certainly in modern India, in the cities, couples meet, date, break up, live together...One of my favorite shows on Netflix is called "Little Things", about a young professional couple who live together in the city. Their parents know. There is no weeping or rending of garments. Take this TLC narrative with a huge truckload of salt. 

Oh, by the way, who was the wife of Sumit??? 🤨

A556D3F3-6194-4A68-B788-C987BE7A59B4.jpeg

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, judylo said:

The previews look good, why was this so boring?

Because they always entice with the best parts. How long is the promo- about a  minute to 90 seconds?  And the show is 2 hours...

Well, see y'all next week for 90 good seconds of 90 Day Fiance, and a lot of junk to sit through to see it. Hope all goes well for you until then... in March! ☮️❤️

• Love 4