Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Now Andrei is getting it. The blind leading the blind.   Get a new host who can handle these freaks and ask good questions.  Then you don't need all this other bullshit.

And we don’t need 8 hours of this.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Booze is the fuel for all these interactions. Otherwise, zzzzzzzz.

Yeah and they’re old….same old stories, same old scenarios, same old fake crap…..

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Been feeling terrible too. Hang in there, dear.

My foot has been puffy and it has been tough walking the past few days. Must have stepped funny on uneven snow when getting the garbage cart out.

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Have we ever seen them have a sleep over during the tell all?  Jeez, this is too much.  When I read this is part 3, I thought it felt like it should be part 5!

I think it’s always been filmed over two days but they’ve never shown the behind the scenes intrigue before. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Was your nephew playing? 

The family insists he continues with his education and then he can play professionally if he chooses. He still plays with the Hurricanes during their summer off season. 

PS He’s not 18 yet. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is Ange walk8 g arm in arm with an assist? God she thinks she is a top notch celebrity doesn’t she?

I was just coming to post this photo and make the same comment. Reality TV Royalty! 

635F7CAF-99D1-465D-AD54-F83E272E0F09.jpeg

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My foot has been puffy and it has been tough walking the past few days. Must have stepped funny on uneven snow when getting the garbage cart out.

I NEVER walk barefoot in snow. Always bring out boots of some sort, even when my path is the driveway.

5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s the family sport (except me. I stuck to riding horses). Better we get it out in sports that end up like these fools. 

Good for you! You and Lana can hook up someday.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I NEVER walk barefoot in snow. Always bring out boots of some sort, even when my path is the driveway.

Good for you! You and Lana can hook up someday.

I was wearing sneakers. The carts have to be X feet behind the porch and the path is not smooth. Not hard to do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1