Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Were you disappointed with the finale? 

I loved it. 

Spoiler

Tanya was fun but I think 2 seasons of her was enough. But some things you have to read between the lines and I wish he would make clearer... like I am assuming Ethan and Daphne did something sexual and also I wonder how far Harper and Cameron went. But I have been reading interviews after the show so got more info that way. But I loved both seasons. I also loved 'Enlightened' which was a previous series of his with Laura Dern.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So, no 90 Day on Christmas night, but New Year's (Jan 1st) there is a Tell All?   I may be in visiting family that

My son is being sworn in as the new county judge that day! (But hopefully festivities will be done by showtime!)

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I got high in Florida on the third night and got very close to my friend and said "Can I touch your hair??? IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL" and then didn't wait for consent and just started to paw it.  "IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND SILVERY LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SILVER PONY"   He was frozen lol... Totally invaded his space.  Whoops, I have no chill.

There was a GIlmore Girls story line that was very similar. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, amigos, we made it! You were all on FIRE tonight and I laughed loudly and often. I appreciate each and every one of you and I hope you all have the happiest holidays imaginable, whatever you celebrate. MWAH! 

That said, I'll see you die hards tomorrow for Love in Paradise or whatever iteration it is. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Good God, I hope these next Tell All parts are not 2 hrs each, because the burnout I’ve had from this season is real. I have no hope anymore. You guys were on fire with the snark, which helped keep the candle in my heart burning. Much appreciation to you.

To those who celebrate, wishing a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and a Happy New Year 2023! I will see you around the forums hopefully before then. But for now, be Holly and jolly! Peace out. 🎄✌️

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Thank you thank you for the snark! So...I guess next week is bad Christmas movies? UGH...I'll miss you all!

I saw Violent Night.  It was unspeakably bad.  But, a 13-year old distant relative disagreed, proclaiming it the best movie of the season.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5