Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

Ed:  "I'm coming to the restaurant to make sure Liz is not talking with anyone else or looking at anyone else."

Bingo. And he says "I want her to know I support her and I'm behind her all the way". Then instantly proceeds to knock her down and undermine her. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

The Family Libby enlisted the best therapist - who requires them to hold a cheap, plastic ball as the designated speaker.  Yet, sister Becky can't even follow that rule.  I didn't notice if her whipped husband or the mother & Walter were also attending the session.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

This doesn't add up.   She's there a short time, a partner?   That involves money and she doesn't have any.   These two can just disappear - they are both American.

I can see an appointment to Assistant Manager. Maybe the restaurant is not doing well and the owner needs a cash influx.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Alright, y’all! I’m so proud of myself and my fellow snarkers…for finishing one of the most grueling, most uneventful slogs EVER in the 8-year history of 90 Day Fiance. We made it through, and we survived.

As I said at the beginning, I just don’t have hope anymore. This season will have like 20 episodes before the tell all. And Shaun will still say nothing but “Oh my God.”

I hope you all have an amazing week! I cannot wait to finish off Single Life with y’all tomorrow and move on to Paradise with Old Hag Amber! See you all around the forums! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Dollars to donuts he’ll take Shaeeda to the Brooklyn Bridge and tell her a damning revelation. Then in the end it’ll be revealed that it was just a prank.

Yes,  that he bought it for her, and now they really can't afford to have kids yet. I wouldn't put it past him lol.

Alright, have a good night all, it has been enjoyable. See you soon. ☮️❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

I had quite a few singing jobs at Mt Fuji, a Japanese restaurant which was originally a tea house that was imported from Japan.  It is on top of a mountain in N Y State.   I worked there with a Japanese piano player and Japanese bass player (great players I know and hired especially for this).  They said Hibachi doesn't exist in Japan.   Our restaurant has a large lounge (where we were) and a hibachi room in the original part of the building.  Their sushi is great. ( I never eat when I sing, but I don't eat sushi at all).  My co-workers were over the moon with the food.  The authentic food - no hibachi.

I think I've been there! Westchester County, right? 

2 hours ago, Doublemint said:

I thought Single Life was on tomorrow at 8 pm, now I see it's Paradise.  

My Verizon FIOS info says Single Life from 8 to 10. So maybe one of those hours is Paradise preview? Mine also has David and Annie and Loren and Alexei at 10, but less detailed info than usual, so unreliable.

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just read one that was set in Newfoundland that won all kinds of awards and got great reviews and I thought it was horrible. I do like the odd mystery but mostly they disappoint. I tried to read a book by Hilary Mantel and found it a slog, gave it up a few chapters in. But maybe it was a one off? Can't remember which one, maybe "A Place of Greater Safety"? I keep hearing good things about her. 

Oooh, that sounds great! Right up my street. I love "The Moonstone" by Wilkie Collins which is widely described as the first modern detective/murder mystery. I'm putting this on my list. I love Victorian stuff. 

I will investigate all of these, thanks for the tip! 

I've read Viola's book and I liked it a lot. I'll look into the others. 

I read it a few years ago, but Kate Atkinson’s Life After Life was one of the best books I’ve read in the past many years. And a lot of current fiction disappoints me, including her latest, Shrines of Gaiety. But Life After Life is a masterpiece.

2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I'm gonna go watch the final of White Lotus now.  Hope it's not disappointing.

I found it … surprising.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Yes,  that he bought it for her, and now they really can't afford to have kids yet. I wouldn't put it past him lol.

And ask, “What have you done for me lately? Ooooooooooh yeah!”

7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Someone on Twitter has posted that next week is the season finale. 

If it’s true, then THANK. GOD. The grueling slog will finally be over soon.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, judylo said:

I read it a few years ago, but Kate Atkinson’s Life After Life was one of the best books I’ve read in the past many years. And a lot of current fiction disappoints me, including her latest, Shrines of Gaiety. But Life After Life is a masterpiece.

I found it … surprising.

Sister! I love Kate Atkinson and I've read ALL of her books. I bought Shrines of Gaiety in hardcover! I've sought out all her earliest works too. I adore her and agree that Life After Life is a masterpiece. I usually recommend Behind the Scenes at the Museum or Case Histories to those who don't know her work. 

I share your opinion of current fiction. I read Pachinko and I thought it was crap. I'm all "THIS got great reviews?". That's probably why I prefer non fiction. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm glad this snooze of a season is ending.    I'm hoping the Tell Nothing will be better than usual, but I fear that will be boring too, with the scripted villain, flouncing out person, and everyone dressed like their going to club later, or street corner. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm glad this snooze of a season is ending.    I'm hoping the Tell Nothing will be better than usual, but I fear that will be boring too, with the scripted villain, flouncing out person, and everyone dressed like their going to club later, or street corner. 

Don’t forget Shaun’s “OH MY GOD.” 😮 

• LOL 3
On 12/11/2022 at 8:26 PM, magemaud said:

Every single “oldie” this season with a younger foreign boyfriend has the “my fiancé wants a baby” plot line! 

Definitely worthy of a square on the bingo card!

• Fire 1
  • Love 3

OK peeps, here I am, ready to rumble! Watched the World Cup Final at my favorite bar, then came back home and spent HOURS wrapping Christmas gifts. I'm exhausted but game as fuck. Lets do this. 

I'll start--Fuck you Bilal. And Ed, you can bite my raggedy old lady taint. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4