Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Sure, Bilal. You don't have anything to say about Shae's business. Then he proceeds to piss all over her dream. Fuck you Bilal. 

"I don't want you to be getting upset when I find a way to pour cold water on your aspirations". Fuck you Bilal. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 10

Yara and her Mom sure didn't have much of a plan, did they?  Just find some apartment (who cares how big it is!), BUY the dang thing and then TADA!!!  We have apartment in EUROPE!

I think Yara's got a little more learning curve before she jumps into the Prague real estate market. 

Not to mention, it sounds like Yara wants her Mom to just babysit Mylah all the time so she can "help" everyone.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Emmeline said:

I’m intrigued, I looked it up but I can’t imagine what Birch Beer tastes like?

Similar to root beer, but IMO better. As a kid my Dad gave me a taste of birch tree bark. That’s where I developed the taste for it. It’s impossible to find where I live and way too expensive on Amazon. Don’t even get me started on sarsaparilla. Guess I’ll have to stick to wine 😂

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Shaeeda is so excited to get her card, start looking for a yoga location…Bile just HAS TO rain all over her parade. Grrr

He lives for it. He is such a fucking douche. Shae said herself. Before she got the work permit, he told her she was jumping the gun if she tried to prepare for setting up her business. Now that she has it, he tells her she has to do "marketing" and that there are "steps". Fuck you Bilal. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Shaeeda is so excited to get her card, start looking for a yoga location…Bile just HAS TO rain all over her parade. Grrr

Can you imagine if Shaaeda played a fart sound during Bilal’s business meeting? He would never forgive her.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yara and her Mom sure didn't have much of a plan, did they?  Just find some apartment (who cares how big it is!), BUY the dang thing and then TADA!!!  We have apartment in EUROPE!

I think Yara's got a little more learning curve before she jumps into the Prague real estate market. 

I simply cannot get too exercised about Jovi and Yara because I am convinced that this whole story is made up from whole cloth. Fake fake fakity fake fake. They needed a story line and this is what the razor sharp minds in the Sharp Productions writers room came up with. Meh. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

In theory, I think Jovi is right. But it makes it hard to get behind him when he is so gleeful that Yara’s potential apartment was such a bust.

Also, having been married to an alcoholic in a previous life, I am sure Jovi is a functional alcoholic and this will not end well. When things go South in a few more years I want Yara to have some resources, property, savings, etc. to be able to leave and start over…

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

In theory, I think Jovi is right. But it makes it hard to get behind him when he is so gleeful that Yara’s potential apartment was such a bust.

Also, having been married to an alcoholic in a previous life, I am sure Jovi is a functional alcoholic and this will not end well. When things go South in a few more years I want Yara to have some resources, property, savings, etc. to be able to leave and start over…

My wife agrees with you & she was also married to one in a previous life. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Can you imagine if Shaaeda played a fart sound during Bilal’s business meeting? He would never forgive her.

Yet, Bilil seems just like he was when when they first met.  I guess she thought he really would change.  

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How did Yara get a budget? She’s not working. 

She says she has an online store where she sells "clothes and stuff"...  Not sure from WHERE exactly! Hopefully not New Orleans.  She could get in trouble, couldn't she?

• LOL 3

I skipped Bilal and Googled.  Stacy Silva just remarried Florian again. I wonder if they're filming. I wouldn't mind seeing Darce and Stacey again vs all these other shitholes they keep putting on.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

JOVI. STOP CALLING THIS A VACATION. You’re there to visit family and help if you can. Yaras mom escaped war. Not exactly party time. He has no empathy.

Jovi sucks. What a selfish self centered twit. 

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yara’s mother doesn’t have very high hopes for their marriage. 

Smart lady. 

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Are there any likeable people on this channel? 

Oh, you are adorable. 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

She says she has an online store where she sells "clothes and stuff"...  Not sure from WHERE exactly! Hopefully not New Orleans.  She could get in trouble, couldn't she?

I guess it depends on how much Blah expects her to tithe. Surely enough that she doesn’t get a workable income. He sucks. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Drop shipping Alibaba stuff is the store she is talking about.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2