Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm back!

Oh, Angela is trying to yell about someone ELSE "not being nice."  I see the harpy lost her voice from all the damn yelling and tantrums.

Yelling and smoking, OMG she's a mess.  AND she is NOT beautiful lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

That husky voice of Grangela's is from all that screaming she's been doing, right?  Or maybe she smoked ALL her two cartons of cigs the night before.  Who knows? And more to the point who actually gives a rip??

I just cannot with those two.  Ugh.  I need some cake or something.

Floatingbison: That is one CUTE dog!!

And mindthinkr: I had two black cats (Bob & Bittie)  who were siblings and poor Bob was an outdoor guy and lived until he was about 12.  Bittie never went outside and she actually lived to be 22!!

Your two are gorgeous!! Happy Birthday!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ordered four cashmere shawls today, $15.00 each, for presents. I hope they are decent.

I bought some at that price and they were nice and very soft. I hope you get good ones too. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I don't mind Kimberly or Jenny, they are both pretty funny and quirky and they make me roll my eyes or LOL.... but most of the others just irritate me a lot.... like Elizabeth, Grangela,  Liz etc.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, did they bring a cow again? A goat? A water buffalo? A camel? (Do they use camels in Nigeria?)  

Are you suggesting a bribe?

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, did they bring a cow again? A goat? A water buffalo? A camel? (Do they use camels in Nigeria?)  

Angela does.

• LOL 13
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ordered four cashmere shawls today, $15.00 each, for presents. I hope they are decent. Lavisha Cashmere Shawls.

Oh my god I'm checking that out right now. I love shawls and I love cashmere. 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Recycled story line! Last week Sumit’s aunt showed up instead of his parents. Now Faruk shows up instead of Mohammed. 

"Its time to play Switch the Relatives!"

• Fire 1
  • Love 4

An ungulate of any kind?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Looks like a fancy al fresco meal at Usman's expense - a cooked animal this time?

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Tonya? I’m just starting the ads 😳

57 minutes. I can make this…maybe. 

Do it . . . for the kitties!

5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Meanwhile the real cool kids are the people on this forum!!

True dat!  Word up!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, endure said:

I don't mind Kimberly or Jenny, they are both pretty funny and quirky and they make me roll my eyes or LOL.... but most of the others just irritate me a lot.... like Elizabeth, Grangela,  Liz etc.

I just wish they had picked men who appreciate, but don't absolutely need their mother's/family's approval of their loved one.

• Like 2
  • Love 5