Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, magemaud said:

Sumit talks about adopting a child like it’s the same as getting a pet. 

Adopting a pet these days is like going through a proctology exam. I can’t imagine the rigmarole it would take to adopt a baby. And who the hell would be on board with giving a baby to 63yo Jenny anyway? 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

"I said Ellie, mommy's gonna have a baby.  You're going to have a sibling."  Ellie: "What's a sibling mommy?"

Right? She didn't even say "you're going to have a brother or a sister"? What two year old knows what a sibling is? 

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Libby's family is going to react terribly to this news. I predict drunken fighting will ensue.

What doctor’s office is called Meet the Baby? 😝

Oh, its not her doctor's office. Its a walk up ultrasound place. Libby has apparently not bothered to see her doctor yet. I mean, she's peed on a stick, she's gone to the strip mall ultrasound place, next she'll go to some high end baby boutique and horrify Andrei by wanting to buy an expensive stroller or crib. Doctor, schmoctor! 

And I cannot WAIT to hear the vitriol spewed by Libby's sisters when they find out that Libby didn't call them the instant she peed on the sticks. They'll say Andrei is keeping her from them and tears, accusations, and yes, fisticuffs are sure to ensue

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Summeat's take-out joint is looking a bit ookey to me.  Not sure I'd want to eat anything he might cook there.  Maybe he should worry about how CLEAN that business is before he starts complaining about Jenny's lack of cleanliness.

And how exactly is Yara going to spend her life in "Europe" when she JUST got a green card?  I'm confused.  I thought she could only be out of the USA for a certain amount of time and would have to come back.  Also, I thought I heard her say she's been miserable for 2-1/2 years.  WHUT the what??

• Like 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Adopting a pet these days is like going through a proctology exam. I can’t imagine the rigmarole it would take to adopt a baby. And who the hell would be on board with giving a baby to 63yo Jenny anyway? 

Maybe it’s an easier procedure to adopt a street urchin in India 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Mindthinkr, whatever you’re doing, keep doing it. Happy birthday to your glamorous felines.

Spoiled them rotten and let them live a real cats life (they were allowed outside until I moved here. Coyotes, hawks etc and the vet said keep them in , but at 15 they didn’t complain). In their younger years they were mighty hunters and I’ve always been chuffed that I got 2 black cats born on Halloween.  Can you tell how much I love those two? 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 12

Oh God these two. Yuck. Please Sharp, no more of these two. They’re disgusting.

and Angie only a desperate man suffering from sunk cost green card fallacy would think you look good.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9