Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I always like when people order like Usman.  "Give me two good ones."  Do people order differently, like, "Give me a couple mediocre sugar canes."?

When I worked as a bartender I especially loved the people who'd ask for a "strong" drink. Dude. You're getting the same pour as everyone else. You want a double? You're paying for it. 

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wanted to let you all know that I said “yes” to the dress dog. I’ll be picking her up on Saturday and by Sunday, I’ll be wondering what I was thinking. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c3ff68cfd0a9e00e72fde0a7808652c1.jpegimagejpeg_0.jpg

OMG, heaven lost an angel!!!!

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Once again, I am reminded that Kim sounds so much like Darcey. One moment she's begging for attention, pleading for validation, then on a dime she starts with "I'm not taking that from ANY man!". She is exhausting. 

But the female empowerment! Don’t forget that.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I saw this picture of Kimberly on social media with a blond Bob and I thing it looks 1000% better and it would be much easier to handle when she has grey outgrowth.  Unfortunately, she said she didn’t color it and that it was photoshopped.

B3C62186-31ED-497C-8713-0D6EBF10B838.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

are we skipping a year?

They wouldn't be if it was up to the fans.

Oh nice, the other Liz and Andrei are having another kid! Ooh, someone else for her to butcher nursery songs to!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I saw this picture of Kimberly on social media with a blond Bob and I thing it looks 1000% better and it would be much easier to handle when she has grey outgrowth.  Unfortunately, she said she didn’t color it and that it was photoshopped.

B3C62186-31ED-497C-8713-0D6EBF10B838.jpeg

Too bad that's a photoshop! She looks good with that color! Better than that dark brown or black she favors.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If Yara is good with makeup and clothes, she can get a job at a high end store. But she would need to be nice to people and show some warmth.

But she would be working for someone else and not making much.  She's feel that job was beneath her and so last century.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait! What happened to Libby’s singing career? Over so soon?

In true Hollywood fashion, she’s giving up her singing dream to be a mother 

Edited by magemaud
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

But she would be working for someone else and not making much.  She's feel that job was beneath her and so last century.

Yeah, no working behind the Clinique counter for HER! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

To be honest, the thought of being a dog owner again, after I promised myself not to have any more dogs, is making me a nervous wreck. 

I felt that way when I got my last 2 big dogs in 2010, but I don't regret it at all.  It didn't take too long to get over that feeling.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, Libby is at the strip mall ultrasound place before going to her doctor?? Why is she asking how far along she is, and when people "usually" share their happy news? 

It's clearly a new experience for her.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Some places pay a base salary and commission. I think there was one sales associate at Toronto Holt Renfrew who made several hundred thousand dollars per year.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I imagine the camera crew also attracts a lot of attention…..

She's spent three years avoiding being out by herself and/or learning the local language.

I can't believe I"m defending her, but maybe the pandemic was part of the issue? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Aw, a strip mall ultra sound place. I’ve not seen that before.

There's an entire pregnancy mementos industry, ultrasounds any time you want them, plaster (not really plaster anymore) of the pregnant belly, photoshoots all through the pregnancy, and probably other things I don't even know about.   It's very profitable. 

Unless Libby has a c-section, she's going to regret the ' hope the baby has Andrei's big head' remark.      

You know Sumit will only want a son, so that mean genetic testing to guarantee that too.    I adoption an accepted move in India?    Sumit can forget coming here, who the hell would be stupid enough to sponsor him?   Unless the Jenny's broke is a storyline, then they won't have anywhere to live or support themselves either.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4