Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hard to believe we’re only 9 episodes in, it feels so much longer. It feels more like 9. It’s BRUTAL.

Thanks for all the good snark tonite! I hope to see some of you guys tomorrow for some more snark over at the episode threads! And my Single Life peeps, cannot wait to snark with you tomorrow night! As for the rest of y’all, I hope to see you all around the forums one way or another this week. Good-by. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 10

I think Liz had some nerve lounging up in the man's bed in all those nice comfy linens while blatting on reaming him out. He probably spent the night in a chair or on the sofa. Not that I'm an Ed fan but girl should have been up early packing her s**t to leave that day. It's his place. She has friends, as we saw at the party, and there are hotels. Clearly they were getting nowhere trying to discuss it, and it had bottomed out. I can't stand either of them. Boy, I'm saying that a lot this season.    

Goodnight all...see you again soon!

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Here behind the pine curtain, we've been all eaten up with Astro baseball.  That's about all I have!

I was in Houston last week! I stayed next door to the stadium. I hear Yara-despite the big game, no one was walking around and the streets seemed empty. I wasn't there for the game though.  

I'm in DC where we walk a lot more. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Twopper said:

We did day trips to Salem when we were at Hanscom AFB, but this  was before Hocus Pocus came out. I would love to get back, but not in October. I hate crowds.

Mr. Twopper was in a production of The Crucible a few years ago

I was in the Crucible in high school! I was one of the girls who had fits. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
56 minutes ago, kacesq said:

People, friends…I had a really good interview last week and am praying I get an offer so I can leave my horrifically toxic job. Please send good vibes for me into the universe.

Good luck!!! 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I think Liz had some nerve lounging up in the man's bed in all those nice comfy linens while blatting on reaming him out.

I’d totally forgotten about Ed’s extra sensitive skin that requires him to sleep on 1000 thread-count sheets! We heard about that ad nauseum when he was in the Philippines. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’d totally forgotten about Ed’s extra sensitive skin that requires him to sleep on 1000 thread-count sheets! We heard about that ad nauseum when he was in the Philippines. 

His skin condition and his Klippel-Feil syndrome do not excuse his absolute sick personality.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

His skin condition and his Klippel-Feil syndrome do not excuse his absolute sick personality.

I'd have written "skin condition." He learned to play on everyone's sympathy from the time he was a child, a very cute little boy.  Notice how easily he brings on the tears--and NOTHING is ever his fault.  Poor me.  Poor me.  Poor me...whether his romances, his mother, his daughter, or his best friend.  It's too bad that he didn't begin therapy before he was a teenager--and continue.  I don't think there's any hope for him-- especially if he continues to be a "star" on TLC.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I think Liz had some nerve lounging up in the man's bed in all those nice comfy linens while blatting on reaming him out. He probably spent the night in a chair or on the sofa.

Isn't that Liz's "own" room...not the bedroom she shares with Ed?  Still...she probably needed time to gather her things.  AND...there's the necessity for the FILM CREW to make their show.  Isn't THAT the most important thing?    P.S.  Liz probably has the sheet set from Big Lots!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I'd have written "skin condition." He learned to play on everyone's sympathy from the time he was a child, a very cute little boy.  Notice how easily he brings on the tears--and NOTHING is ever his fault.  Poor me.  Poor me.  Poor me...whether his romances, his mother, his daughter, or his best friend.  It's too bad that he didn't begin therapy before he was a teenager--and continue.  I don't think there's any hope for him-- especially if he continues to be a "star" on TLC.

Good point on how he uses his medical condition as a crutch to “protect” himself from hate and slander. However, I saw through his bullshit IMMEDIATELY after watching just one episode with him. ONE. FUCKING. EPISODE.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I don't like Liz, she ends every word with an "ah," as in "No Ed, I am not fine-ah." Drives me nuts-ah!

The constant breaking up and getting back together always stymied me, I mean you broke up, that person is/was your ex for a reason...that person showed you who they really are and you expect things to be different?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wanted to let you all know that I said “yes” to the dress dog. I’ll be picking her up on Saturday and by Sunday, I’ll be wondering what I was thinking. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c3ff68cfd0a9e00e72fde0a7808652c1.jpegimagejpeg_0.jpg

So sweet!  😍

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wanted to let you all know that I said “yes” to the dress dog. I’ll be picking her up on Saturday and by Sunday, I’ll be wondering what I was thinking. 

YAY!! I'm so happy for you @Auntie Anxiety! You know you needed a new companion pooch!

Evening all! 

• Love 11

Hey y’all! I’ve been on a little bit of a rocky road this week, just wanna sit down and snark with you all! Snarkville is gold.

Last week’s episode I probably rated it a 5/10. There was a whole, whole lot going on, HOWEVER I cannot tolerate Pred anymore. Grossgela is obviously reprehensible, but Pred is walking excrement. Maybe even beneath that.

Let’s get it on!

• Sad 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You both will adore each other to pieces. Welcome to your new friend.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Congratulations. You aren’t getting a dog…you are gaining a best friend ❤️

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What a doll!   Congrats - I'm jealous, but not in a position to have a dog now.  Enjoy....

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

SO, SO SWEET!!!!! 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

• Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

These previews, man, I am eager with anticipation.

Right? I can hardly contain my excitement. 

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m sort of out of steam on this show.  I’ll give it my best though. 

Hang in there friend. We got you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3