Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

For some people there are two locations in the world.  America and Not America.

I’m betting most Americans have no idea what country Prague is in or where either country is. Especially the way they just keep calling it all Europe on the show.

• Love 4

So, Liz told him that he made her go the other way…..that sounds like she did venture out.  Liz says, Ed, you’re not that attractive by the way!  Lol.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, endure said:

Sumit doesn't want to spend money if not needed, does he even have any money?  And Jenny should get a maid if she can afford it, she obviously doesn't like housework.b I( have an East Indian maid, she is not good, but I like her.  I keep my place clean so she doesn't have to do much and she def sweeps, not much vacuuming!

I use to have my house cleaned every other week.  I also cleaned in between.  They use to do a good job years ago but now it’s the bare minimum and she’s in and out in 1 hour! 

Why does Jenny have to ask Sumit if she can get a vacuum?  They must get equal pay for the show and she came into the situation with some money.  The broom I’d seem get used in the past looked like a Halloween decoration.  Just because she vacuums doesn’t mean she will never wash the floor.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Why small?

Well you don't really need a big one. 

Though I would prefer a nice sturdy two by four or a sizable planter. 

Just now, endure said:

Why is Ed looking so rough, and it's not just the extra weight I don't think?

He always looks rough--red faced, sweaty, breathless, greasy. He is just Gross, personified. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

After watching these car commercials, I’ve realized that I’ll need to keep the car I have now until the day I die, because I’d never be able to figure out all the new gadgetry. I like starting a car by putting a key on the ignition, for one thing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He always looks rough--red faced, sweaty, breathless, greasy. He is just Gross, personified. 

You know he smells and has bad breath. Remember when he brought Rose mouthwash? 
He is an class A jerk. 

• Love 12

Well, at least Andrei wasn't arrested at the interview.

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Does this mean no more Ed & Liz?   Probably the next segment will show him feeling up the bushes in the neighborhood.

Oh, my!

• Fire 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

After watching these car commercials, I’ve realized that I’ll need to keep the car I have now until the day I die, because I’d never be able to figure out all the new gadgetry. I like starting a car by putting a key on the ignition, for one thing.

I bet you’re the sort that like door locks as well, some people. 😃

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ed’s “go to” is to insult and belittle the women he’s with.  He tried to order Liz around as he yelled at her on the phone. Leave the ring and get out.   Quite the charmer.  He goes  from 0 to 1,000 in 10 seconds.  
Can’t imagine anyone having to put up with that forever.  
If Liz was buzzed at the end of the party, the ice-bucket of his accusations sobered her up quick.  

Edited by Eme
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Andrrrei must always drink something while he's driving.  On the way to the interview, and last week, it was Starbucks venti.  On the way back, it looks like a Red Bull.

And, Blocky must like her salty snacks.  That backseat is a mess.

• Like 2
  • Love 3