Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why is it so blue in that club, very creepy... OMG this is so boring.  It's still so hot here in Vancouver ... ugh. I baked the most amazing cupcakes today, even I'm impressed!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Just thought I would get this in during the Kimberly tedium. The Single Life is much more entertaining, but Debbie’s new beau’s tattoo is of a Croatian fascist group that even the Nazis were scared of. At least, there seem to be enough people on Reddit who know tattoos and say this is the Ustase.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Actually, as I see all these couples tonight…..it’s pitiful.  Slim pickings…..ugh….I can barely tolerate a couple of them.  

This is why I am recording the show so I can watch it in 15 minutes by skipping everyone I hate the most.  At the moment we are watching Perry Mason. 

• Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

In case you forgot that Bilal is a man of generational wealth & ghetto bougie, there's a Versace box next to his sink

At least this sink has a faucet! Not an ivy plant.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Just thought I would get this in during the Kimberly tedium. The Single Life is much more entertaining, but Debbie’s new beau’s tattoo is of a Croatian fascist group that even the Nazis were scared of. At least, there seem to be enough people on Reddit who know tattoos and say this is the Ustase.

Thanks for answering that burning question. I’ve been trying to find that out.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

Userman's female friend needs to fully commit to cold shoulders. No halfway measures here.

Tiffany having a fire sale on her vast collection of cold shoulder tops. Speaking of which she is on the Single LIfe tomorrow's epi.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kimbally has on her best cold shoulder shirt from the Target Mature collection. 

Don't do Target like that, this is the Dollar twenty five store clearance.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Michael should have a network of friends to warn him ahead of Angela's arrival. How many loud-mouth frazzled and bleached blonde white ladies arriving at the airport could there be?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Yep.  Sometimes everything converges and the dysfunction is fatal.  That was a sad time.

The suicide note still makes me sad. He was troubled, but seemed like an articulate bright young man.  Very ahead of his time. Such a waste. His wife it still pimping him out, selling his diaries, lyrics  etc for money. It is gross.

• Sad 6
1 minute ago, endure said:

I don’t give a damn about her oral hygiene....to be fair, I don’t give a damn about her at all and her baby woes

Heaven forbid she show her hair or any other body parts due to her religion requiring modesty, but 10 minutes of her sticking out her weirdly fat tongue.  I needed eye bleach for that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Michael should have a network of friends to warn him ahead of Angela's arrival. How many loud-mouth frazzled and bleached blonde white ladies arriving at the airport could there be?

I can count quite a few with a camera crew following them actually.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Sort of like lighting a chain of bonfires from one mountain top to another to alert the citizens.

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, judylo said:

Is this true? That is not okay. I missed the tattoo..where is it?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kimbelly s son needs to grab her and shake her by the shoulders in an attempt to get her to see reality.

That won't work, she needs more help than he can provide - for sure!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Angela just exhausts me. She's so vulgar and crass. She shows up in Nigeria with blood in her eye, planning to punish Michael for some imagined crime, and caterwauls about how she "misses her husband" and hopes for "romance". Sure, Angie. Sure. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Is this true? That is not okay. I missed the tattoo..where is it?

It’s on his back, and it’s huge. Also, The Single Life is recapped (lamely) on Vulture, and the recapper referred to his ”rad tattoo.” A commenter invited her to do some research on that. So not just Reddit.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They're so disgusting and disrespectful, smoking in the bathroom.  And, if it couldn't get worse, Angela the hosebeast toasts, "Ni-jha, Baby!"  

It may be legal there. Not every country has the same smoking rules. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Those "Big Fat Fabulous" commercials have kept me from ever tuning into that show.  Job well done.

I’m ashamed to say that I have watch because I wanted to see how Babs is doing.  She is in pretty bad shape and it’s sad for Babs and Glenn.  If it wasn’t for Whitney’s parents I can’t imagine what would keep this show on. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

It’s on his back, and it’s huge. Also, The Single Life is recapped (lamely) on Vulture, and the recapper referred to his ”rad tattoo.” A commenter invited her to do some research on that. So not just Reddit.

Thanks…I was likely typing and missed it. They clearly vet no one on this show do they? Though I am not always bright so I likely would not have known what it meant until someone told me.

• Love 3