Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am dying cuz I worked with a guy who loved to role play. He would walk into the office on occasion and pretend to be the VP and he had to answer his questions 😂 I promise I am not making this up.

By any chance, did you work for Dunder-Mifflin? 

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yes.  My furnace is off and I don't know what to do about the pilot light.   Would love to get the chill out of here.   Plumber is coming here tomorrow.

Wrap up in a blanket (if it's cold).  I thought the heat in the summer was bad;  2 days ago it was in the 50s and i was freezing.  I WILL NOT turn on the heat.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Yara looks tired. 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

By any chance, did you work for Dunder-Mifflin? 

Nooo but this guy was a mess…he also scheduled “ thinking time” in his calendar. I always though of Michael Scott but his ass did get fired 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Oh for fvcks sake Jovi. This is not the time to try and control her by going with her or acting as if you don’t deserve to come home to an empty house. He doesn’t want her going alone because he’s afraid he may never see his daughter again. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Did they really have to start this Big Egg segment with dog poo?

Also, does the dog get a trip to Petco for going on the pad? Reminds me of that ad years back with the little girl who went poopy in the potty...

Lord,  the things this show gets me to remember. 😖

I can take the dog poop more than people eating food on these reality shows and my other dislike is kissing/sex  noises, so wildly annoying!  

• Like 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Boston said:

Wrap up in a blanket (if it's cold).  I thought the heat in the summer was bad;  2 days ago it was in the 50s and i was freezing.  I WILL NOT turn on the heat.

I try to last until November, though I don't usually make it. I have many blankets. Yesterday it was really chilly but my trusty blankets were on the case. 

And fuck you Jovi! Why can't he just meet Yara in Prague in two weeks? Dick.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Does Mylah have a passport?  Wouldn't she need some documentation from her father that shows that he consents to her travel?

Too bad that Yara and Miss Gwen, with a big ol' house, are on the outs.

Gwen seems like a nice person. I’d like to think she would help if Yara asked it of her…it is a lot but I Think she would want to help

• Love 7

Just over here smh at Jovi about Yara. That footage was evidently filmed at the beginning of the invasion, and she had to be extremely worried for her family and country.

Also, we didn't really need to see Charlie and his wife at home.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5