Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why does she insist on having her nasty looking chest and arms hanging out. She would look a bit better if she would dress differently.

She thinks she's gorgeous and so hot, delusional I think lol

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

These two are a couple of ball busters. We may think he’s acting like an ass but Yara finds him amusing and gives it right back. I think they have very few serious problems in their relationship.

In their talking heads they seem genuinely happy.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe that's her endgame. "She's a lonely middle aged American woman! He's a 30ish Nigerian rapper! Watch the wacky hijinks as they embark on their cockeyed romance!"

🎵But they're cousins! Non-identical cousins!🎶

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Y’all, my 76  year old mother drank a bottle of wine and told me how when she was in her 20s she hung out at biker bars and hung out with minority groups and gays  (unusual then) and if ppl didn’t like it told them to fuck off and told stories about what happened…I googled it and it was true. My elderly quiet and thoughtful mother was a badass bitch. I had no idea.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Now Liz says "go potty" too. There is not enough ugh in the world for these two. 

Yeah, Ed you were a successful fashion photographer. And I am the Queen of Romania. 

I want the names of the "fashion magazines" whose covers you graced with your fine art. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5