Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

TLC doing a terrible job at making that fat life look fabulous.

Coming up. Pervert PrEd and Big Ange. Hang in there, PT peeps!

I think I can tolerate PrEd slightly more than Big Ange. Ange is a spesshuul brand of pukey disgust. The woman is a ghoul. Absolute rotting shit pile.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

When Angela came on screen, Mr. Magemaud just got up from his recliner and said, “I hate this woman. I’m outta here” and flounced out of the room. 

You got a good man, my friend.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

When Angela came on screen, Mr. Magemaud just got up from his recliner and said, “I hate this woman. I’m outta here” and flounced out of the room. 

What? Does he think he's on the Tell All?

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10

FF'g through the Angelasaurus. Also Bill-All & Co.

Jamal should join the cast if he is looking for a partner. He's great-looking, classy, funny...oh wait, I forgot for a moment what we're watching. Well, let's have him host the Tell-All. 

Jenny, it's on you that you put up with the situation between Summeat and  his family for 10 years. What's the definition, again, of insanity? You kept doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result. And I can't say Summeat is any better if it's only hitting NOW how strongly his parents feel and what was at stake. I can't picture Summeat being responsible or mature enough (in an alternate scenario) to handle a career, a job, marriage, and children. But he doesn't present to me as someone who is happy with his choice. 

However, with Jenny's social security and their TLC checks, he probably decided he can kick back for life.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Liquor store on every corner. The battle is between Ace and Real Canadian Liquorstore for good prices. Add in Olympia.

Not here in BC I don't think, I don't drink so not even sure lol.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, firefly said:

Tonight I realized how much Angela really irritates me. Her little giggles at the beginning of every sentence bug the hell out of me. Have you ever met a person who annoys you by their mere existence? 

Many. Too many lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, endure said:

Not here in BC I don't think, I don't drink so not even sure lol.

Our government stores were deregulated and all sorts of shops were allowed to open. Do miss the old LCBO and Quebec government owned ones.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

By the way, it's my third day of being back on Keto, and I am talking myself out of "fuck it, I'm buying a cake" every 30 seconds. 

You got this. I believe in you! 

My saving grace when I want a sweet is Outshine frozen fruit bars. The mango is to die for

5 minutes ago, firefly said:

Tonight I realized how much Angela really irritates me. Her little giggles at the beginning of every sentence bug the hell out of me. Have you ever met a person who annoys you by their mere existence? 

Most people annoy me by their mere existence. 

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

A man bun and a fame whore. I hate him already.

The sleaze just radiates from him. Shudder. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5