Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Jenny, how are you going to go back to America and get Sumit over there? You couldn’t qualify financially to bring him over on a K-1 visa before, and now you have lived in India for several years with no job? Delusional.

• Love 11

Liz calls Big Ped "Daddy". Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

Superb snark. Hope it's enough to get through this slog of a season.

Till next time.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 10

Welp, I am not very excited about this season, like, at all, but the only way I can handle it is through your excellent snark! You guys helped me through the night as always, and I hope you will make me stomach next week’s episode without vomiting over Grossgela or Gross Pred. See you all around the forums, and until next time! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jenny, how are you going to go back to America and get Sumit over there? You couldn’t qualify financially to bring him over on a K-1 visa before, and now you have lived in India for several years with no job? Delusional.

I think it is BS, just a fake storyline to stay on TV. Have a good night everyone.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9

Looks like Ed has gained back the 25 pounds he claimed he lost. And then some. 

OK peeps, we did it. The quality of the snark tonight was A+++++++++ 100% would snark again! Thanks for all the fun. I love you all. See my fellow gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. Have a wonderful week! 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

The awkward wailing from Mother Sumit is giving me life. Inject it into my veins.

When she said “I never said that!” I was waiting for Sumit to pop in a DVD from the Tell All. Roll tape! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I seriously debated whether to watch this nonsense or not because all the couples had worn out their welcome seasons ago. You all are what keeps me here. You are my constant(ly hilarious).And the snark is constantly first rate. Never change. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. Have a lovely week. See some of you diehards tomorrow night.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Summeat and Jenny -- The SIL,  Jenny, and the brother shouldn't be there. This isn't a whole-family matter. Summeat should be man enough to face HIS parents alone. I'm kind of hating the Mom, mocking Jenny mercilessly.  She DID say the things S & J say she said. She was nice to Jenny and said she would accept her--only, I think, to see if Summeat would lose interest and dump J. if there were no more obstacles. 

Potthasts. I simply cannot. They are all vile. The only positive is that at least their witchy, homely sister-in-law (who behaved as if she had full sibling rights) is also exiled. As far as a singing career, many kids sing all the time. That doesn't mean they have the talent to do it professionally as an adult nor could afford to.

Mother Potthast needs to grow up and simply arrange something like one group for brunch and the other for supper. If her b-day is such a big deal I hope these clowns are inviting her over or taking her out, not making her host.  

Yara is not "gorgeous" nor can she "get any man she wants." How dumb or drunk was Adele to tell a wife her husband's not good looking (even if true)? Or bleat on like this in public where someone who knows J and Y might hear?  Jovi is a spoiled brat with an alcohol problem. I bet he resents that HE's the only earner while his wife is "idle" raising a baby...mostly as a single parent and in a new country...and going out like once a quarter. And let's face it, no one tunes in to watch homely-a** Jovi. Yara earns her Sharp check. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Zombness said:

Seeing Sumit's mother when he told her he was married................priceless!!!

When he said, "I got married," her comeback should've been "To who?"

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I was trying to figure out who has been on 90 Days more, Angela and Michael or Jenny and Sumit. It turns out it's a tie. This is the fourth season for both couples and I believe they were both also in some kind of special follow ups. I think the only one who has gotten more TLC airtime is Darcey. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
2 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Anyone watching 90 Day UK? I am enjoying it so much more than the  current U.S. versions this season! Join us on the forum! Please? 

Love it.  The UK version and Inmate to Roommate are the highlights of my current weekly viewing.

3 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Fantastic snark... I'm sooo pumped for the season even if it got off to a slow start.  That's the Sharp way...they almost dare us to watch it starts so bad.

It’s hard for us long time watchers to believe this, but there are some people out there that are tuning in for the first time and need a recap of the couples. 

But I came here to say, Jovi claims he met Yara on a TRAVEL app? Is that what Hot Ukrainian Girls calls itself? Is it the same app where David met Juicy Sveta, AKA Lana? Did Jovi go on one of those bus trips to meet her in person? Hmmmm

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Hi all. I just finished the most of HEA Pillow Talk, and then the rerun. My goodness! They had to go all the way naked (even though blurred for network tv) with Big Egg. My eyes are still scarred from that preview... and this will eventually be shown, again! 😖

Jenny should have cut her losses with Sumit, what, 12 or however many years ago, that he catfished her. She's finally managed to get him to marry her, but now it's a big bag of drama to tell his parents. No one has time for this much drama... ok, I have the time to watch it, but still!

What kind of friends did they find for Yara? I know they're putting Jovi down, and her up right now, but I don't trust that one of them won't try to get with him. Especially the one that says Yara can easily find a new guy who'll take care of her and the daughter. Just seems sus to me.

I think I've had enough of Bilal and Shaeeda and her beef with Shahida. However, anyone think Bilal is enjoying this rivalry between them? I mean, I can't tell when he enjoys anything, but you never know.

So, Liz can sing? And the sisters are all concerned about Charlie's actions while drinking now? Since when- to both of these?

Lastly, and ad for 90 Day Fiance: BT90D ( I think that was the franchise) with Angela shrieking Michael's name while crossing a rope bridge, is what suckered me in to this show. Now that sound is akin to nails dragged on a chalk board to me.  Yet, here I sit and watch.

See y'all next week- reading this thread definitely helps to watch. Peace and love!

Oh, and see you in September!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was trying to figure out who has been on 90 Days more, Angela and Michael or Jenny and Sumit. It turns out it's a tie. This is the fourth season for both couples and I believe they were both also in some kind of special follow ups. I think the only one who has gotten more TLC airtime is Darcey. 

Don’t forget Pig Pred. B90 S4, B90 S4 Strikes Back, Pillow Talk, The Single Life S1, The Single Life S2, and now HEA S7. That’s SIX seasons for him. How many more times does TLC have to shove him down our throat like this?

3 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Oh, and see you in September!

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Don’t forget Pig Pred. B90 S4, B90 S4 Strikes Back, Pillow Talk, The Single Life S1, The Single Life S2, and now HEA S7. That’s SIX seasons for him. How many more times does TLC have to shove him down our throat like this?

I forgot that Angela has been on PT with Skyla for a couple of seasons, too. Anyway, I'm sick of all of them! 

• Applause 1
21 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks, turns out I do have COVID …d’oh. 

Oh noes! I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you get plenty of rest and drink some tea. That’s helped me get through difficult situations. 💜

17 hours ago, magemaud said:

I forgot that Angela has been on PT with Skyla for a couple of seasons, too. Anyway, I'm sick of all of them! 

Also, if you count 90 Day Bares All and 90 Day Diaries. She’s basically the patron saint of all things 90 Day.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Also, if you count 90 Day Bares All and 90 Day Diaries. She’s basically the patron saint of all things 90 Day.

I looked it up on IMDB and since 2018, Angela has been on 8 different 90 Day programs for a total of 102 episodes! However, like all the couples, nobody is on every episode of the season, but still it’s pretty impressive. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I looked it up on IMDB and since 2018, Angela has been on 8 different 90 Day programs for a total of 102 episodes! However, like all the couples, nobody is on every episode of the season, but still it’s pretty impressive. 

It seems that every time we trash talk someone, Sharp rewards them with another season.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s too bad TLC doesn’t listen to us when we want someone off the show.

Maybe it’s time to use reverse psychology and claim to LOVE a couple. They’d probably disappear from the lineup as soon as the Tell All was over! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2022 at 9:26 PM, magemaud said:

Maybe it’s time to use reverse psychology and claim to LOVE a couple. They’d probably disappear from the lineup as soon as the Tell All was over! 

E.G. Kyle and Noon or Kara and Guillermo. We won’t ever see them on TLC again, probably.

• Love 1

Last night I watched HEA Pillow Talk. I was bored stiff. In the past, it helped to fill me in on the stuff I miss while live chatting, but the couples are not witty, nor interesting, nor insightful. And whatever I missed while live chatting ended up being of no interest anyway, so there’s that. It looks like I will be saving an hour of my life from this dreck moving forward.

Then I was stupid enough to watch the full HOUR(!!!!) of HEA sneak peeks. What the fuck was I wasting my time on? Our weekly live chat is what will keep me coming back but I feel like we should all be issued medals for sitting through the slog. 🎖 And I am 💯% certain that Grangie pulling apart Mikuhl’s car was totally and completely unstaged <insert eye roll here>. So fucking idiotic.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3