Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Five more weeks. Not counting this one, four. We start with an all new season of HEA on August 28. You ready to see Pred, Angela, and Family Libby?

I'm skipping HEA

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Five more weeks. Not counting this one, four. We start with an all new season of HEA on August 28. You ready to see Pred, Angela, and Family Libby?

That's a hard no from me.

Hey folks! Happy to be here for what will probably be my last season of 90DF because I'm beyond sick of these folks.

Kara's hair? Hard NO.

• Sad 2
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all …so this hot mess needs to be drunk to get married? She will be a beet nosed bloated Darcey by40

maybe if she was marrying Bilalzebub, Mikey or Big Ped... 

just to name a few.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You know I love me some angry Moldovans so bring the trashiest of the trash for us to hiss at

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You know I love me some angry Moldovans so bring the trashiest of the trash for us to hiss at

I don't give a fuck about the players but I live for the snark. You peeps are pretty much my entire social life. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Bees52 said:

Hmph, it was all worth it, Kara? Guillermo was just days ago doubting if he could stay happily married to you...

We've estabished that no one can be happily anythinged around Kara. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Is Kara aware of why people get married? I haven't heard a word about their relationship, but more like "We got out of jail free, passed go and will now collect $200!"

She is hitting 30 and is unmarried. People will talk.

Who cares?

• Love 3

Awwwww, he looks ready for 8th grade graduation!

Thought Kara was Marilyn Monroe at first.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend....she does look like a bit like her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

This is another one of those couples where I'm not sure who to be angry at: Emily for being such an entitled bitch or Kobe for putting up with her.

Oh wait...I hate them both...

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1