Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are they all acting like Miona is some kind of heinous combination of Lady Macbeth, Yoko Ono and Lucrezia Borgia? Jibri's parents are sitting there looking like they're heading to their own executions because Jibri is getting married. 

I don't get their reaction, either. They're both adults. If they want to marry, then let them. And if it's a bad decision, again, let them make that mistake, and learn from it.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do Jibrib and Moana know that they need a permit to get married at Joshua Tree National Park?  There is some planning that has to take place, what are the odds these two nitwits actually do the paperwork.

Never fear. Either that was the plan all along and they've already lined that up, or they'll just get married in some frowzy, cruddy park like most of the feebs on this gaping hell mouth of a show. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm already dozing off. I don't know if I'm going to make it, friends! Call 911!

Hang in there! We believe in you! 

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Guillermo looks 12 years old with his new haircut.

He got what my father used to call "a regular boy's haircut".

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are they all acting like Miona is some kind of heinous combination of Lady Macbeth, Yoko Ono and Lucrezia Borgia? Jibri's parents are sitting there looking like they're heading to their own executions because Jibri is getting married. 

Because he is a man child that mommy wants to keep under her thumb 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I don't get their reaction, either. They're both adults. If they want to marry, then let them. And if it's a bad decision, again, let them make that mistake, and learn from it.

They act like she's some sort of fire breathing hateful horror show. She's been respectful and patient with all of their idiocy from jump! Meanwhile they've treated her like she has a  weeping contagious skin disease. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They act like she's some sort of fire breathing hateful horror show. She's been respectful and patient with all of their idiocy from jump! Meanwhile they've treated her like she has a  weeping contagious skin disease. 

And they probably are the ones who sponsored her for the fiance visa.  Or, at the minimum, they knew that she was coming here on a fiance visa and had 90 days to marry once she arrived.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This day three of my Covid, my brain fog is not too bad, no horrific symptoms except I am very tired and want to nap all the time and I cannot tell you how excited I was looking forward to this show and the snarky posts from everyone...you guys really are a sort of life line or some sort of community and I thank you all for the entertainment you continue to give me.

Feel better! 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel like she has been more respectful to them than I would have been.

• Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

I hate Mo but I believe him that Yve promised him that they would get married right away as soon as he got State side.

I wonder if there are other people involved that are dependent on Mohammed getting his Greencard?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, tvrox said:

He's texting her while they're in the same house?! And this proves he's just in the marriage for the green card. 

My husband's nephew and his first wife would text from one room to another, right before they separated, I'm looking at you Yve and Mo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I thought Bile was bad........................but Mo is worse...................

No.  Bile remains the worse.  But, this season, they're all so awful that it's a tight competition.  Mohammed is the worst of the foreign fiances.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5