Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Birthing Kids is going to be her full time job...

No, breastfeeding forever is her full time job, the birthing part is a small part of her life plan compared to breastfeeding.     Emily knows her father will never boot her and her numerous kids. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So that will extend her breastfeeding window for at least another two years. That’s a feature, not a flaw to her.

She probably thought that she couldn't get pregnant while breastfeeding. None of these people are Rhodes scholars, you know.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

How high school girl of her…

A few years back while dining at Bonefish restaurant I was in the ladies room and saw a positive pregnancy test on the floor of the stall, someone was either celebrating or it was the worst night of their life.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No, breastfeeding forever is her full time job, the birthing part is a small part of her life plan compared to breastfeeding.     Emily knows her father will never boot her and her numerous kids. 

But 1 bathroom!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh my god, she is doing the pregnancy test in the pharmacy bathroom.

She's a real class act, that Emily. 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Uh oh! Looks like Kara is getting ready to ground someone!

Someone's going to the naughty step!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A few years back while dining at Bonefish restaurant I was in the ladies room and saw a positive pregnancy test on the floor of the stall, someone was either celebrating or it was the worst night of their life.

That’s how you know your in a classy restaurant!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7

This is beyond boring, no one cares Kara.

all these people stressing out over weddings. It’s not that fucking hard. Show up, say your vows, boom, married.

• Love 11

So, a few weeks ago Guillermo had his dreams of his perfect wedding shattered. And now he's sitting there in a baseball cap with his thumb us his ass, like he couldn't care less. 

Kara, slow your roll. Guillermo knows how to dress himself. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This is beyond boring, no one cares Kara.

all these people stressing out over weddings. It’s not that fucking hard. Show up, say your vows, boom, married.

But if you go about your life making decisions that make your life more difficult then planning a wedding (for the 12 people they usually have) it will have to be excrutiatingly complicated.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel sorry for anyone waiting to use the bathroom while selfish Emily waits for the pregnancy test results at the store.

Reminds me of the time I was shopping and had some…intestinal distress. I was on the toilet and this lady starts banging on the door screaming that she has a child that needs to go and I am taking too long etc….I jus yelled out  “ I’m taking a dump lady what do you want me to do?!?!” Dagggers when I finally emerged.

why the fuck is she telling him how to write a speech in his native language…this is maddness

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder if Kara has taken it upon herself to write Guillermo’s name on all his clothes with a Sharpie.

She just buys him Garanimals, it's easier.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

What is she talking about? Guillermo’s English is damned near perfect. They don’t even use subtitles for him. I can barely understand some of the native English speakers on this show (Grangela).

• Love 12

Oh Shaeeda, so many "new beginings," toasts in the time you have been in the US.

The ex wife should help Shaeeda with an escape plan.

The prenup...Shaeeda should Google about that and fully understand it because I do not think Bilal has explained it properly.

• Love 7

Does anyone really care about the legacy of the Roloff farm?

team Pedro. CHantel and her family have always been awful.

sick of this Amazon Prime day commercial.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9