Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

What is the purpose of these non-mormon plural marriage shows? Why are these women auditioning to share these loser dudes? 

Please join us tomorrow night and your questions will be answered. It’s hard to articulate. 🤣🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Where is she searching for recipes?  Dijon, yes but not yellow mustard and ketchup…just no.  Any sites that don’t have proper seasoning, I skip…

Seriously. There is no excuse for being a horrible cook in this day and age 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1

I missed most of the detail about Patrick and John’s difficult childhood but it looks like John had a scar across the side of his neck.  Hope it wasn’t self inflicted.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, these episodes get worse and worse every single week. This show has officially started to bore me. The last season in the franchise had a great cast that was fascinating to me. This cast is a snooze fest. I feel like it’s been a chore to watch the episodes, and I feel like they last for 5 hours. They drag on and on and on. I am starting to get sick of it, but only hold on for the fabulous snarkers at Snarkland!

Plus, as the 1-month anniversary of the shooting that occurred at my workplace continues to haunt me to this very minute, I really hope we get a fun episode. So, grab your guns, and let’s snark!

Happy 4th of July! Let’s celebrate with this ep featuring some of the worst examples America has to offer!

I'm so sorry about the shooting. Glad you're ok. 

• Love 3

Leandro: I have to go back to Indiana.

Pepper Mostly: PLEASE. Go and never come back! You bring nothing to this party. We all know that Ari has no friends so you had to be drafted to play the role of "pushy, over involved friend". 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

What the hell time of day is it at Chez Binyam? Areola comes stumbling out of the bathroom with greasy hair all over her head, smudged eyeliner and her Skanks-R-Us outfit that looks like she slept in it from the night before. Is she hungover? Never mind. It’s been an hour. My 90-Day watching limit has expired. Until next week, friends. Same smut time. Same smut channel.

• Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s from the SitCom handbook. I Love Lucy perfected it years ago.

OMG, every I Love Lucy cooking scene is playing in my head!

Yeah, ride, Mohamed! I did 27 miles today!

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I missed most of the detail about Patrick and John’s difficult childhood but it looks like John had a scar across the side of his neck.  Hope it wasn’t self inflicted.

Probably from falling down drunk someplace. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mohamed is helpless. Maybe he should ask his mother for some guidance. Because a 25yo doesn’t know how to use the internet.

Well,  maybe not for that 😉

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Leandro reminds me of the really inept policeman on "Stranger Things."

I hope you’re talking about that bitch Sullivan and not my man Hopper!

This guy:

Officer Callahan.png

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

So they found a friend for Babyman Voice to confide in? Boy, that central casting is well used by this show....

I picture Sharp Productions having hand-written help wanted signs on the windows with an hourly rate of something like $14.  No experience necessary.

• Wink 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Mo wants to work and send money to Egypt.  He doesn't want to babysit, and Yve is focused on a wedding.  They are not compatible. 

You have a genius for understatement.

• Like 3
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Leandro: I have to go back to Indiana.

Pepper Mostly: PLEASE. Go and never come back! You bring nothing to this party. We all know that Ari has no friends so you had to be drafted to play the role of "pushy, over involved friend". 

She calls him her BF, that’s such a red flag. Your BF should be your spouse. Yes, you can have others but I wouldn’t be describing my exes as BF’s, they are exes for a reason.

• Love 6