Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, hot dogs, burgers and nachos are not Venezuelan food.

They're flipping the script at Sharp! The "weird food" segment is being turned inside out. 

Oh, here we go. Kara and Guillermo will have their wedding in some sad, crappy park, with ten guests. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I like Guillermo. He's sweet. Kara's a bitch and she almost surely has a drinking/drug problem. She's so....hectic. 

I like him too. I wish he could have some time to find himself before throwing in with this controlling bitch.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Me! I have not! Not once, not ever! I have cleaned kids off with hand lotion, dew off of grass, rain water, tea, and even puddle water, but NEVER have I used a body secretion!! 

Spit bath, I have received, but I remember working with this lady who seemed perplexed that our other coworker had baby nail clippers on her registry.  She said “you just chew them off.”  I was like, “were you raised in the wild?”

Edited by For Cereals
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're flipping the script at Sharp! The "weird food" segment is being turned inside out. 

Oh, here we go. Kara and Guillermo will have their wedding in some sad, crappy park, with ten guests. 

Maybe the wedding will be like the class reunion.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I like Guillermo. He's sweet. Kara's a bitch and she almost surely has a drinking/drug problem. She's so....hectic. 

Yeah, I wondered if she was imbibing in more than alcohol myself. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I vote ice hockey. 

Oh, me too! I love ice hockey. An old beau of mine had season tickets to the Bruins with two of his friends, and very often one or the other of them couldn't make it so I got to go. I loved it. That was in the 70's when no one wore helmets and there were lots of fights. 

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

To ease the sting of the death of Guillermo's brother's death, she takes him to a rodeo and buys him some nachos. 

She is just such a nurturing, caring person. 

Just now, OneGuy said:

Maybe the wedding will be like the class reunion.

The wedding will make the class reunion look like the Vanity Fair Oscars after party.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kinda like people who get married out side the zoo back home in the tiny gazebo…

• Like 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I gotta ask. I get why Patrick gives a crap but why does Boston and the other dude give a crap??

Because they see their brother getting into a hot mess. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

In case we didn't know, Bile is Blessed.  See the pillow.  Word Art rules.

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Bilous is "quite sour" like a sour patch kid.

3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

And now....Mr. Drama ...Bilal!!

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

There is no way in fucking hell that I would put up with this sullen asshole, BileDuct. See you, douchebag.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This emotional music for Vile Bile is simply hilarious.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

10/10 would watch this sitcom 

“It Was the 70s” - a 10 part Lifetime Network series, starring Kate Jackson as Auntie Anxiety and Stefanie Powers as Pepper Mostly. I’d watch it!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I hate Bile.  Yoga is central to Shaeda's life.  So, he ridicules it with his juvenile jokes and behavior - pretending that it's just another one of his knee-slapping pranks.  

And she's in the victim mode with her, "I'll do whatever it takes" to eradicate the arguments or tension.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

h, me too! I love ice hockey. An old beau of mine had season tickets to the Bruins with two of his friends, and very often one or the other of them couldn't make it so I got to go

Did either of you paint your chests?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That was in the 70's when no one wore helmets and there were lots of fights. 

And you had to beat men off with a handbag.

• LOL 10

Can that large headed woman on Little People Big Fights ever say anything without it sounding like an insult? She can't say "I made oatmeal" without it making everybody feel shame. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3