Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus, Emily. So socially inept. And her parents looking at Kobe like he's an exhibit in a zoo. Poor guy, I feel terrible for him. He's melting down and not so much as a hand on his shoulder. 

Seriously. Why isn't anyone hugging him? I would be all Niagara Falls had I been in the room.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"Breastfeeding" is a Bingo square, after all. 

there is going to be some major gatekeeping going on with Emily. She'll dog Kobe's every move and criticize everything he does with his son. 

It will be like Kalani and her family and Aseulo.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Breastfeeding" is a Bingo square, after all. 

there is going to be some major gatekeeping going on with Emily. She'll dog Kobe's every move and criticize everything he does with his son. 

I breast fed for far too long. I'm now a proponent for weaning as soon as they can hold a cup.  Or as soon as I want a glass of wine. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pimming Swool said:

Good for Kobe to thank Emily's parents a few times.  That seemed nice.  

I like Kobe. Maybe he and Shaeeda should get together. They're the only two on this shitshow I can stand. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Too old to be on the boob!

Nah, they can breast feed for a couple of years.

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I think that he's going to get his learner's permit next Thursday 

Right after he shaves. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Mark my words, Emily will be breastfeeding that kid till he goes to kindergarten high school. 

FTFY.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I like Kobe. Maybe he and Shaeeda should get together. They're the only two on this shitshow I can stand. 

Kobe does seem to want kids, unlike Bilious.

• Love 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

Nanny's got the baby - even in the van on the way to the airport.   Ackkkkk.

Wonder who Areola will find to “help” her when she gets home..

”Bini’s sisters have never treated me well.” Areola is always perfectly blameless isn’t she? 

I hope to God this is their last season. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Nanny's got the baby - even in the van on the way to the airport.   Ackkkkk.

Child seats?  What are those?

Just now, firefly said:

Why can’t Kobe share boobs with his son? Two males, two breasts. OK I just made myself throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I think you just gave her ideas for her OnlyFans LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus, Emily. So socially inept. And her parents looking at Kobe like he's an exhibit in a zoo. Poor guy, I feel terrible for him. He's melting down and not so much as a hand on his shoulder. 

Right?!? Her parents are being so cold and unwelcoming. So uncomfortable to watch.

I know they're filming but standing and staring awkwardly was very cringe! Take his jacket and make him some tea or something, for God’s sake.

• Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So the nanny/Areola minder is coming to the States with them? Because Areola will do so busy doing exactly what? And won’t have time for him?

She's a Professional Writer (i.e. she has a blog on WordPress). And she has the Very Important Job of helping her father run his Very Respected and Prestigious Cardiology Practice. The rest of the time she will be resting and having her feet rubbed by Janice. Deballing Bini is a full time job.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Well Bini sisters...maybe next time Bini won’t impregnate an American chick guaranteed to take the kids back to the US.

Ari why don’t you let the nanny take the kid out to say goodbye to his aunts who I doubt will ever see him again?

• Love 14

Honestly, I know they don't like Areola but if they really loved and cared for Avi, they would put their pride aside, got in the car and said goodbye to the kid.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari, if he’s not asleep just let his family say goodbye to the baby.

I'm on her side for this. Never let anyone who abuses you get anywhere near your kid. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 8

Oh don’t act like you care if Bini is ok, Ari. You could’ve let him take your kid out to see his aunt but no, you were too fucking petty and selfish.

Ari seems really upset to say goodbye to the nanny...or maybe she’s just sad she’ll have to take care of her own kid.

good job with the masks, guys...

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did you notice how Ari also makes the nanny be her hairdresser? As in braiding her hair in that silly style. Talk about entitled.

working for ari:  Worst. Job. Ever.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9