Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Yve, you can order a bidet seat from Amazon with overnight shipping. I have friends who bought one during the toilet paper shortage and they’ve never looked back 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh my Lord Jesus...DON'T YOU DARE ASSOCIATE GEORGE MICHAEL WITH 90 DAY FIANCE! HE LOOKS LIKE TEEM! ENOUGH SAID! TEEM! EGYPTEEM!

Now, for a great flashback to one of my favorite songs EVER. 

I had to unlike your post just so I could like it again. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yve, you can order a bidet seat from Amazon with overnight shipping. I have friends who bought one during the toilet paper shortage and they’ve never looked back 

Cold water! It's so refreshing!

• Love 5

Fancy cardiologist in Princeton lives in an apartment complex? Surprised by that.

and Bini’s sisters treated you like the snobby elitist selfish brat you are, Ari...

• Love 9
Just now, magemaud said:

Im kind of wondering if he wants it more than just washing his ass?!?!

Remember Usman cleaning his feet in the toilet when he was showing Lisa how to wash before prayer?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Im kind of wondering if he wants it more than just washing his ass?!?!

Remember Usman cleaning his feet in the toilet when he was showing Lisa how to wash before prayer?

Good lord, how did I miss that??

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's weird why bidets haven't caught on in the US.  We're just not bidet people, I guess

🤣🤣

• Love 4

So, Ari only had Botox?   Shaped like a scalpel, and a lipsuction wand, and fake boobies.  She also dropped a bunch of weight.    

Ari's mom (I refuse to call her by the first name we both share), is such a troll.  

Did it ever occur to Mohammed that the Covid toilet paper shortage led to a supply chain issue with getting bidets purchased, and installed?  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bini knows his friends are going to give him a raft of shit.

He'll need an industrial strength bidet.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Speaking of rings, I'm ordering a class ring for Mother's Day.
Commencement is in two weeks...Bachelor of Science, dual major. I turn 60 on Tuesday. Woot!

Congratulations and happy graduation! 

Similar to Jenny leaving behind her furniture to move to India to be with Sumit, so did Mohammed leave his bidet. I love that this of all things is making him second guess his move. Oh my days.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I stepped out of the room for a minute. Almost.

Are Ari’s parents funding her whole life?

I'm trying to clean the hamster cage between snarks.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Speaking of rings, I'm ordering a class ring for Mother's Day.
Commencement is in two weeks...Bachelor of Science, dual major. I turn 60 on Tuesday. Woot!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!   YOU ROCK!!!

• Love 4