Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I don't care for pranks. I think of people like Mel Gibson who was known for them on movie sets, it seems like a way to be an asshole while being able to use the excuse "it was just a prank" and making you feel like a spoil sport if you complain about it. So this guy saying he is a prankster is not the good guy he thinks he is, I would be pissed if he did this to me on camera. Especially since she is from a different culture coming to the U.S.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Word art. Keeping it klassy.

There was another one at the door about it being a Muslim home.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, with some real effort and practice, I could grow to hate Bilal as much as I hate Ed. 

Right there with you, incl. the incel

• Love 8

Hello! At the beginning of the week we had sleet and snow. Today it was in the high 80s and I cooked something for three hours in the oven so now it's so hot I feel like I'm on one of those episodes of M*A*S*H when it's so hot they can barely stand it.

I need a Nestea plunge!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

This guy is faker than Larissa's boobies.

I bet he is house poor and that other one is just a show house that he's "living in".

Mercedes isn't even one of the pricey ones.

He shouldn't throw OCD around. People REALLY SUFFER from that. It's not OCD he's fucking control freak.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He doesn’t seem so bad. I have a lot to catch up on obvs

Oh honey. Just you wait. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Does he have a toothbrush gift for Shai?

He doesn't want her to think he can afford to splash out for a $100 toothbrush. He'll give her a toothpick and tell her to wash it off and reuse it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I thought musllims weren't supposed to kiss in public?   These two are not acting in that mode.

I think they are more laid back than conservative.

She was shown with a beer in last week's episode in some flash back.

Creepy B. You don't appreciate what you have.

• Love 8