Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Extra points if the psychic is gay or a person of color and therefore sassy. 

Ben needs to find one to explain his relationship with Mahogs and what exactly is God's plan for them and what karma they need to settle.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, Snarkers!

I hate and despise Daylight Saving Time. There is no reason to keep dicking the clocks around. 

In other news, I applied for an internship to finish my degree, and the employer offered me a contract! I started on Monday as the intern for Social Work Designee in a 14-bed residental healthcare facility for adults with severe ID. 

August 1, I will become licensed and be promoted to Manager of Social Work for the facility.

Oh, graduation is in six weeks. I did it...I earned a Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services...at 59!

Anybody here dishonest enough  to write me a letter of recommendation for grad school? I forgot to ask my real mentors, and now I only have 2 weeks to finish the packet. 

Wheeeeee!!

Congrats Suzy!

The fact that Hamza’s mom even went the extra mile to use the translator should be some sort of indication that she’s open to getting to know Memphis.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, Snarkers!

I hate and despise Daylight Saving Time. There is no reason to keep dicking the clocks around. 

In other news, I applied for an internship to finish my degree, and the employer offered me a contract! I started on Monday as the intern for Social Work Designee in a 14-bed residental healthcare facility for adults with severe ID. 

August 1, I will become licensed and be promoted to Manager of Social Work for the facility.

Oh, graduation is in six weeks. I did it...I earned a Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services...at 59!

Anybody here dishonest enough  to write me a letter of recommendation for grad school? I forgot to ask my real mentors, and now I only have 2 weeks to finish the packet. 

Wheeeeee!!

Congrats!  That's a huge accomplishment.

• Love 4

Hey, Snarkers!

Wheeeeee!!

Woo hoo! We’re proud of you, kiddo!

• Love 5

I was trying to figure out what bothered me about Memphis' looks. I hate when people rag on others looks...but something bothered me. 

It's the expression. She always looks irritated or impatient. It's not that hard to look kind and warm. Smile at your hosts, adjust your tone, soften your gaze for crying out loud. 

• Love 15

Hey, Snarkers!

Wheeeeee!!

Good Luck and congrats!

• Love 3

Hey, Snarkers!

Wheeeeee!!

Congrats! Maybe an employee at Azans store can help too?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Hey, Snarkers!

Wheeeeee!!

I loathe DST with every fiber of my being. I hate it SO FUCKING MUCH. When I was still working it was hell to have to stumble out to my bus stop in the dark. Now that I'm retired I still hate it in principle. 

And a big CONGRATULATIONS to you! That is WONDERFUL! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Peeps.

Question. Have we seen Gino in anything else besides those blue gym shorts and that red/grey top?

He probably only packed 3-4 shirts and shorts and is rewearing them all. Hope he's found a laundromat to wash them. He'd be pretty rank smelling by now.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I was trying to figure out what bothered me about Memphis' looks. I hate when people rag on others looks...but something bothered me. 

It's the expression. She always looks irritated or impatient. It's not that hard to look kind and warm. Smile at your hosts, adjust your tone, soften your gaze for crying out loud. 

Also known as resting bitch face.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

And she's a nurse! Just imagine feeling sick and unhappy and having to deal with her nasty expression and tone. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m surprised mom Hazmat was wearing pants. I thought women were not suppose to in their culture. Learn something new every day. 

She looks really tall, too. A gorgeous lady

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she's a nurse! Just imagine feeling sick and unhappy and having to deal with her nasty expression and tone. 

I read a review before this season where she’d argued with a patient about whether they had depression. Could you imagine her shrieking at you?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I loathe DST with every fiber of my being. I hate it SO FUCKING MUCH. When I was still working it was hell to have to stumble out to my bus stop in the dark. Now that I'm retired I still hate it in principle. 

I loathe changing to and from Daylight Savings Time.   That's the one reason I was considering moving to Arizona, never has DST, never will.      However, not happening, too hot for me, and now unaffordable.

Mike is an idiot, she doesn't want anything but his wallet.   

Ben is so funny, and deluded too.   

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I changed my clocks the night before, and still...still...I'm so disoriented. It should be called CDT...cognitive dissonance time. HATE.

Thank you!! I'm so excited!

I'm frantically making pants so I have something semi decent to wear to the office...MY OFFICE! I have an OFFICE!

I worked at home in shorts for the past 2 years.

• Love 13
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I read a review before this season where she’d argued with a patient about whether they had depression. Could you imagine her shrieking at you?

That calls for some heavy meds!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5