Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Good evening mah Babyloves,

We have dinner plans, so I can chill wit my PT90DF Fam for maybe an hour tonight. I'm gonna do my best to do my thang, but I'm in a pretty prolonged funk right now.

We were COVID-separated last year, this was my first Thanksgiving without my Moms alive. Despite all the rush of shopping and cooking and craziness, I couldn't escape the memories of countless Turkey Days at the family homestead...especially the year she was going through debilitative spinal injuries and I took over all the Thanksgiving cooking. It later became one hellish exhausting day every year -- for four years -- but at least it felt like I was doing something to help her.

To top it all off, I am gonna turn 50 this week, and -- despite Moms being in her 80s -- I never imagined she wouldn't be there. Remember I told y’all she graduated from CordonBleu Paris? Well, despite my many protests of not wanting her to bother (and my carb-counting), over the years she’s made SOOO many Black Forest, Chocolate Mousse, Mango, Pineapple, Mocha cakes and cheesecakes for my birthdays...I really did get sick of them. But now, what I wouldn’t do to see her in the kitchen again. #Perspective

I know @sainte-chapelle, @hookedontv, @JennyMominFL (and others I know I can't recall, sorry), y'll enduring similar losses, so I feel you (literally)

giphy.gif

With that being said,

giphy.gif

I hear you friend. Just relax and take care of yourself. I was shopping today and automatically put my dad’s favourite chocolates in the cart for Christmas….it really stung. Hang in there ! Hope the snark helps.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! I want you all to meet the little guy who has stolen my heart! His name is Freddie but he gets called Little One a lot because compared to the other cats in the house, he is tiny!

Little one.jpg

He's beautiful!  Looks a bit like CatCow!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So much snow where I am and of course I need to commute all week for an event. I think I have more wine somewhere…..and hello everyone!!!

Our snow has melted a bit. It and the rain froze my deck door. Took me digging out the deck and then pouring warm water to get it moving. Ugh. Poor you.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Good evening mah Babyloves,

We have dinner plans, so I can chill wit my PT90DF Fam for maybe an hour tonight. I'm gonna do my best to do my thang, but I'm in a pretty prolonged funk right now.

We were COVID-separated last year, this was my first Thanksgiving without my Moms alive. Despite all the rush of shopping and cooking and craziness, I couldn't escape the memories of countless Turkey Days at the family homestead...especially the year she was going through debilitative spinal injuries and I took over all the Thanksgiving cooking. It later became one hellish exhausting day every year -- for four years -- but at least it felt like I was doing something to help her.

To top it all off, I am gonna turn 50 this week, and -- despite Moms being in her 80s -- I never imagined she wouldn't be there. Remember I told y’all she graduated from CordonBleu Paris? Well, despite my many protests of not wanting her to bother (and my carb-counting), over the years she’s made SOOO many Black Forest, Chocolate Mousse, Mango, Pineapple, Mocha cakes and cheesecakes for my birthdays...I really did get sick of them. But now, what I wouldn’t do to see her in the kitchen again. #Perspective

I know @sainte-chapelle, @hookedontv, @JennyMominFL (and others I know I can't recall, sorry), y'll enduring similar losses, so I feel you (literally)

giphy.gif

With that being said,

giphy.gif

So sorry @Trackdawg

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! I want you all to meet the little guy who has stolen my heart! His name is Freddie but he gets called Little One a lot because compared to the other cats in the house, he is tiny!

Little one.jpg

OMG!!!!!  SOOO cute.  I'm so happy for you, especially after your loss.  Is he named after Mr. Mercury?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Summit before the wedding day: I am having fears of marriage and I cannot go through with this. *calls the officiant behind Jenny's back and asks them not to show up*

He's out looking for a new astrologer to get a second opinion.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3