Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So is getting diarrhea common in India or something?

For those not acclimated to the water/spices/environmental factors:

giphy.gif

I wrote an incredibly detailed and disgusting blog post about it when I was there. It involved multiple Ziploc bags, a motorcycle, and schwarma.

Edited by Trackdawg
विराम चिह्न वेश्या
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kenny hasn’t yet learned in 60 years that relationships mean compromise. PLUS, his grown ass children need to start fending for themselves.

The pregnant daughter was staring daggers at him. Can anyone spell guilt manipulation?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

For those not acclimated to the water/spices/environmental factors:

giphy.gif

I wrote an incredible detailed and disgusting blog post about it when I was there, it involved multiple Ziploc bags, a motorcycle, and schwarma.

I’m going to blame it on something Mother Sumit put into the dinner to make Jenny get sick. Bwok bwok!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Sumit is India’s answer to Marie Barone.

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You nailed it. Marie and Frank would crack me up but not if they were my in-laws.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
18 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Victor seems like a real winner. So easy to see the appeal…NOT🙄.  

See you all next week snarkers.  Lol

17 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Goodnight, all. See you next week for Jenny's diarrhea, Kenny's tears and Corey's big, stupid face.

17 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Night peeps!!!

17 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That a definite hard no to mommas boy. Good night and thanks for snark and the giggles and thigh slapping laughter

17 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Have a great week all!

16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night peeps! I laughed very heartily and you are all excellent and witty. 

See some of you tomorrow night for the Nausea Hour featuring Big Ed. 

16 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Great snark tonight Peeps!!!

Next week looks GOOD but I'm going to miss it 😭 Out of town so I'll have to catch up when I'm back.  Have a great week y'all!!

14 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I feel that we are making progress here. See you at next week's counselling session.

14 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

That was a hoot y'all!! Have a great week!

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good night to my snark officianados. I’d never watch this shit if it weren’t for you. So thanks! Have a great week, y’all. Be strong, stay safe and live your best life.

giphy.gif

• Love 13

Someone upthread said Jenny’s finally seeing SumMeat is batsh*t crazy. I think he is crazy like a fox. He’s been able to go for years having her for sex, for his ego (adoration), to fund his lazy life (along with his parents’ $), and do the chores (to a degree). Now the toy isn’t shiny anymore and he wants to live with Mommy and have her do everything for him. He doesn't have J's back, nor will he fight the family, friends, neighbors, and culture for their relationship. On the one hand I see where it is coming from; OTOH why did it take him 10 years to finally admit it? And for J. to not carry out her threats to leave for good? And how does "having two women in the kitchen" usually work out over there? 

Edited by Tuneful
it's late
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Steven claims it was just a 'kind gesture' texting with other women, he is just being a good missionary. 🙄 This guy needs a boot up his ass, dump him!

Oh yeah because missionaries ask people to bring their bathing suits... 

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I hate Ed. I hate Ed. I hate his gross little cellulite cell of a body. I hate the shape of his nose. I hate that he eats food and drinks water. I hate him to the point of having goosebumps and kicking my balance ball HARD. I need help. 

I love that you’re channeling Madeline Kahn in Clue. “Flames! Flames on the side of my face!” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

From the preview, Ari has been back in the US for two months and already lost all that weight? Most people gain weight when they move back in with Mommy and Daddy 

She's had known psych problems. My guess is that she's in some kind of treatment. It could be a medication that causes weight loss. Like Prozac, says a friend. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

She's had known psych problems. My guess is that she's in some kind of treatment. It could be a medication that causes weight loss. Like Prozac, says a friend. 

Trust me when I tell you that Prozac adds an immediate 20 pounds.  She may be on ADHD meds.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

My piano teacher was Smokey's keyboard player in the 80s and 90s

OK, I'm *really* dating myself here, but my piano teacher used to play the organ for silent movies. He was about 72 and I was 14, though. He had fascinating stories. I think he told me once that he did it in Hollywood or LA.

Goodnight peeps!

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Someone upthread said Jenny’s finally seeing SumMeat is batsh*t crazy. I think he is crazy like a fox. He’s been able to go for years having her for sex, for his ego (adoration), to fund his lazy life (along with his parents’ $), and do the chores (to a degree). Now the toy isn’t shiny anymore and he wants to live with Mommy and have everything done for him. He doesn't have J's back, nor will he fight the family, friends, neighbors, and culture for their relationship. On the one hand I see where it is coming from; OTOH why did it take him 10 years to finally admit it? And for J. to not carry out her threats to leave for good? 

My only question is, why Jenny? He had parent approved sex, money and housekeeping with his actual wife. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My only question is, why Jenny? He had parent approved sex, money and housekeeping with his actual wife. 

Methinks this:  He catfished her, this we know is true.  However, I think he never counted on her clinging on so hard for so long.  I think he thought she would be overwhelmed by India, miss her daughter and DIL, the comforts of America, etc.......

Either that or he has a SERIOUS Harold and Maude thing going on.

• Love 7

I don't know if there are words to describe how much pleasure I got out of watching Steven be so crestfallen that he couldn't get away with his gas lighting bullshit.  You could see it despite the mask he was wearing. I hope she puts on her sharpest stillettos, stomps on his heart and then goes back to Russia.  Oh, and I hope she's brutal to him at the Tell-All.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don’t think Jenny leaves because she has nothing to return to. Live with her daughter on her paltry social security!

In India she’s a reality star on tv once a week and perhaps a chance to be on pillow talk or single again!

Shes not leaving. I do hope she’s smart enough to tuck a few bucks away for the demise of this show!

But then again it’s Jenny we’re talking about. No brains in that head!

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don’t think Jenny leaves because she has nothing to return to. Live with her daughter on her paltry social security!

In India she’s a reality star on tv once a week and perhaps a chance to be on pillow talk or single again!

Shes not leaving. I do hope she’s smart enough to tuck a few bucks away for the demise of this show!

But then again it’s Jenny we’re talking about. No brains in that head!

Oh Lord no!  Witty and quick - not Jenny attributes!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2021 at 12:30 AM, renatae said:

OK, I'm *really* dating myself here, but my piano teacher used to play the organ for silent movies. He was about 72 and I was 14, though. He had fascinating stories. I think he told me once that he did it in Hollywood or LA.

Goodnight peeps!

The few times I've dabbled in composing for film/TV have usually involved having to sit in front of a screen and a keyboard and attempting to "score to picture"...and that shit is HARD! 

Your teacher likely had pre-written music in front of him, but that's still pretty friggin' difficult, especially since (I assume) there were no click or cue tracks back then.

Also, I am jealous of great organ players (#That'sWhatSheSaid). Proficiency with two hands and sustain/damper pedals is hard enough, but when you add in all the drawbars and a full pedalboard of bass notes... that's some next-level stuff that requires multiple independent brains or something! 

Edited by Trackdawg
is lacking
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2021 at 5:15 PM, Chloe Dog said:

Yeah, I got Molly too.  Although, maybe I could meet that brother of hers?  That, and I could probably get a really good fitting bra....

Yeah, the good side of being with Molly is that she can fit bras on me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think like the other D+ shows, they run it streaming, and then run it on regular cable channels.    There are quite a few shows that were claimed to be only on the streaming service, that are now running on the regular cable channel.  

Why do I have to see Stevan's scrawny bird chest?  

Because TLC has no morals, beech!

21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course she will. Why should Bini want to observe a holiday with his friends and family when Ari might need to lecture him?

How dare Bini have fun in da club with his friends! He should be at home staring at his phone, waiting for Ari to call her 24/7!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 10/25/2021 at 3:08 PM, Trackdawg said:

The few times I've dabbled in composing for film/TV have usually involved having to sit in front of a screen and a keyboard and attempting to "score to picture"...and that shit is HARD! 

Your teacher likely had pre-written music in front of him, but that's still pretty friggin' difficult, especially since (I assume) there were no click or cue tracks back then.

Also, I am jealous of great organ players (#That'sWhatSheSaid). Proficiency with two hands and sustain/damper pedals is hard enough, but when you add in all the drawbars and a full pedalboard of bass notes... that's some next-level stuff that requires multiple independent brains or something! 

My piano teacher was amazing. He seemed to know many classics by heart. I'm pretty sure he didn't have to score his own music, but I'll bet he had most of it memorized.

I also had a remarkable organ teacher who was renowned. She took me in because she had married our pastor and heard me playing our church's tiny console, pretty much self taught. She took me to the church where she played organ, with five manuals and I forget how many gazillion of stops. When we had a lesson with heavy pedaling, I almost lost it, lol. You are correct, so hard to do. I was mediocre at best, but I loved it!

• Love 2
On 10/25/2021 at 5:57 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

How dare Bini have fun in da club with his friends! He should be at home staring at his phone, waiting for Ari to call her 24/7!

She gets to fawn over her ex, leave the country and he gets......nothing.

Won't be around Sunday night for snark!  My hubs won tix to the Vikings Dallas game!!!  WHOO HOO!!!!!  Take care, friends!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Watching the sneak peak and for fuck sakes Ari you had to wait over a month to Get this surgery done. The hernia could have gotten worse. It would have been better for him to have the surgery in Ethiopia. It was fucking outpatient for goodness sakes! 
Her sister says she Ari is more serious with her life choices !?!? Ahahahahahaha! Her mom is an idiot. Ari can do no wrong in her eyes.

Does Victor even like Ellie? The only time he seems civil,with her is when she is giving him money. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/28/2021 at 2:20 PM, renatae said:

My piano teacher was amazing. He seemed to know many classics by heart. I'm pretty sure he didn't have to score his own music, but I'll bet he had most of it memorized.

I also had a remarkable organ teacher who was renowned. She took me in because she had married our pastor and heard me playing our church's tiny console, pretty much self taught. She took me to the church where she played organ, with five manuals and I forget how many gazillion of stops. When we had a lesson with heavy pedaling, I almost lost it, lol. You are correct, so hard to do. I was mediocre at best, but I loved it!

I have a dream/fantasy of sitting down to play a giant pipe organ one day and, like every schmuck in the guitar shop plays Stairway To Heaven [please tell me that's not you @Floatingbison], I'll undoubtedly play at least the first three notes of Toccata and Fugue 😁

I was on a hard-target search for a Hammond B-3 before I lost my house (and studio) last year. I'm still resolved to get one, once we move. I'll let you when I find it! *goes off to work on foot agility*

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

I'll undoubtedly play at least the first three notes of Toccata and Fugue 😁

I can do that! Maybe even five, LOL. Or possibly several pages of treble clef only, haha.

When your big moment comes, make sure you wear the right shoes. According to my organ teacher, those were tap shoes. She said the heels had the correct height and shape to work the pedals with ease and accuracy.

I hope you're able to quickly replace your home and equipment!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, renatae said:

When your big moment comes, make sure you wear the right shoes. According to my organ teacher, those were tap shoes. She said the heels had the correct height and shape to work the pedals with ease and accuracy.

My daughter is an organist and while studying her teacher made her buy special shoes called "Organ Masters." The women's version does look exactly like a tap shoe and the men's oxford style has a slightly higher heel than a regular men's dress shoe. If you've ever seen flamboyant Diane Bish playing in her videos, her Organ Masters are bedazzled! 

image.png.bf7adb7eeca4cbb7b91485694a741a63.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My daughter is an organist and while studying her teacher made her buy special shoes called "Organ Masters." The women's version does look exactly like a tap shoe and the men's oxford style has a slightly higher heel than a regular men's dress shoe. If you've ever seen flamboyant Diane Bish playing in her videos, her Organ Masters are bedazzled! 

Organ Masters may not have been around in my teacher's day. She probably started in the 40's. Or maybe she was just cheap,lol.

I forgot about Diane! Lots of flair, like my teacher, who was very flamboyant for her time. The church never saw her as a proper pastor's wife.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2021 at 5:20 PM, renatae said:

I loved my piano teacher, Mr. Caldwell. He could play practically every single piano piece really well and was super talented. I admired him!

22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching the sneak peak and for fuck sakes Ari you had to wait over a month to Get this surgery done. The hernia could have gotten worse. It would have been better for him to have the surgery in Ethiopia. It was fucking outpatient for goodness sakes! 
Her sister says she Ari is more serious with her life choices !?!? Ahahahahahaha! Her mom is an idiot. Ari can do no wrong in her eyes.

Does Victor even like Ellie? The only time he seems civil,with her is when she is giving him money. 

Ari just gets on my last damn nerve. She was using Avi's surgery as an excuse to go back to the states forever so Bini will never see his son again. Her shit family is just enabling her and encouraging her to stay in the US.

Victor only sees Ellie's wallet, and Ellie only sees his dick. They are using each other.

On 10/29/2021 at 12:08 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

She gets to fawn over her ex, leave the country and he gets......nothing.

And she has cute baby Avi to snuggle with, and Bini has nobody! She smiled the whole time she was about to leave him. So filled with joy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, renatae said:

I can do that! Maybe even five, LOL. Or possibly several pages of treble clef only, haha.

I hope you're able to quickly replace your home and equipment!

Aww, thanks @renatae. The studio gear is still around, albeit loaned to friends and mostly, disassembled and filling up a storage unit bigger than the tiny 1BD apartment we're living in right now LOL

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

My Organ Masters will inevitably be graffiti spray-painted...OR they'll be florescent, with LEDs for night performances! 

But back to topic, let's not forget who the REAL musicians are here:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 6