Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Oh... a TURKISH BATH.... In TURKEY.... Jeebus, SteVen you are still a moron!!

Or, as they call them in Turkey--baths. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Just in time for Christmas, it's Kenny's Greatest Hits! Songs include:

"Tears on my Pillow (And Pretty Much Everywhere Else)"

"Cry Me A River"

"It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To"

"It's Crying Time Again (And Again and Again)"

And many more!

DEAD. Again. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Worst game of Would You Rather ever. Would you rather go on a boat with Darcey and Stacey or share a hotel room (with 2 beds) with Ed?

DEAD

I’d take the boat. While annoying I know they won’t assault me in the night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, TazDevil said:

email, text over wifi, WhatsApp... 

so many ways for people to get in touch with you without "social media accounts"

And she already asked him to do so, before her mother's 2-week visit.  So, SteVen ignored her request, and thus would have failed her test.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, it is working! I keep inspecting my scalp because I am afraid of thinking I’m seeing (imaginary) improvement, but it seems to be the real deal. Doesn’t work for everyone, I’m told. 10,000 cmg(?), Natrol brand.

Thanks!! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

so many ways for people to get in touch with you without "social media accounts"

He is straight up playing for time. Lying liars don't change Alina. Leave. Go home. Salvage your self respect.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its kind of Sharp to provide us with these musical cues. Ole!

Do you remember when they had NO idea what music is like in Pilipino culture and just went with "generic Asian cliché", like complete with koto and shakuhachi? 🤣🤦‍♂️

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Worst game of Would You Rather ever. Would you rather go on a boat with Darcey and Stacey or share a hotel room (with 2 beds) with Ed?

DEAD

Pepper. Can I take going on a boat with Egg? I would say hey Egg, look over there... then "accidently" push him over the edge.

It would be quick.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I hate Ed. I hate Ed. I hate his gross little cellulite cell of a body. I hate the shape of his nose. I hate that he eats food and drinks water. I hate him to the point of having goosebumps and kicking my balance ball HARD. I need help. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Pepper. Can I take going on a boat with Egg? I would say hey Egg, look over there... then "accidently" push him over the edge.

It would be quick.

You would be a hero to us all!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Alina and Steven have talked in cars, they’ve talked in cafes, they’ve talked in the apartment, now they’re talking in a sauna. Same stupid conversation over and over. They are the junior version of Corey and Evelin. Go away. 

And they may be a month into their 90 days in Turkey, and they haven't begun any of the administrative processes that the lawyer laid out to get married.  

The worst part for us is that they were one of the more promising storylines for this season.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

It would be quick.

No jury in the land would convict you. Go in peace with our blessing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

His surgery would have been done by now if you stayed idiot

But let's put the baby's health in jeopardy and instead obsess over whether fiance answers his phone! Yay! 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I scrubbed IG and FB and it feels so good.  I rarely share anything as I realized my "sharing" was sending a pic or two so I thought.....yeah let's leave.

• Love 5

I don’t like Jenny but momma S was nitpicking. “Kneed with one hand” get the fuck out of here. To be fair I don’t think Sumit ever told her he wanted her to learn to cook traditional foods. She likely though he was happy to cook or get takeout.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny considers saying "Sumit's mother didn't act like a crazy person" being positive? Sweet tap dancing Jesus where are my smelling salts?

Well that was my criteria for meeting the OG Mrs. Hanson....

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

That kitchen wasn't clean before Mama Sumit arrived.   Jenny isn't much of a person for cleaning is she?    

Ick!!!  Jenny wiped her note and touched the plates after?  That's disgusting.   

Oh no!   I don't care about Cory and Evelin.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9