Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hello everyone, I’ve had a rough few weeks.  My sister has been fighting carcinoid cancer for many years and has been fighting a valiant fight.  She only weighs 75 pounds and is not doing well.  She doesn’t want to go into the hospital because she knows she will not come out.  Just a hard time.  I really need something to take my mind off thing tonight.

• Love 4
On 9/28/2021 at 12:37 PM, Gobi said:

See, this is why SteVen talking to Alina whilst still wet from the shower and jumping into a swimming pool whilst walking with her are metaphors. He’s trying to let us know that they’re soaking.

Amd Jumphumping!

020B8692-D1C7-401B-A08A-33F7E83D5464.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone, I’ve had a rough few weeks.  My sister has been fighting carcinoid cancer for many years and has been fighting a valiant fight.  She only weighs 75 pounds and is not doing well.  She doesn’t want to go into the hospital because she knows she will not come out.  Just a hard time.  I really need something to take my mind off thing tonight.

We will be extra snarky for you tonight!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

That is sad. At least you are there for her.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I mowed the lawn, raked up some leaves (well the mower did that for me), transplanted my succulent planter and brought it indoors), did my parsley and then transferred it and the chives to the ground by the rhubarb to see if it lasts the winter. Put pots away, etc.

Are you willing to come to Ontario and do mine too?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I’m sorry Emmeline, I hope our snark distracts you a little

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and hi everyone! Have you all had a good week? I had a yard sale yesterday with my friend and we got rid of almost everything and I am still all tired out. I'm so happy to be here with you all!

Give me money.

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I mowed the lawn, raked up some leaves (well the mower did that for me), transplanted my succulent planter and brought it indoors), did my parsley and then transferred it and the chives to the ground by the rhubarb to see if it lasts the winter. Put pots away, etc.

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

So sorry Emmeline! I hope your sister gets better and is able to fight the cancer!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

sending you prayers! Just hang in there.

• Love 9

So glad you are here - I am so sorry about your Sister.   She's been through a lot.

• Love 8

"I continued going on dates with other girls, and sure, sometimes I tripped and fell on them with my penis going into their vagina. But those were accidents!"

• LOL 13
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

@Emmeline. So sorry about your sister. Hopefully we, your Snark Siblings, can help lift your spirits a bit. 

• Love 9